🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New levels on Kindle?

Options
dtrog
dtrog Posts: 8 Level 2

I've been stuck on 6420 for well over two months. I can still contribute to Dachs, which is the only reason I bother playing at all. Any news? I miss my game!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,499 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @dtrog warm welcome!

I'm sorry you can't see any new levels on your Kindle device. 

Actually, you should be able to see new levels up to level 6480 (update here). 

But you probably have the same problem as our players on Windows. The Windows players will also not be able to see any new levels in your app from the Micorosoft Store. We have reported the issue and are waiting for a solution from Studio.

Do you have another device (Android or iOS)? The levels can be played there.

In any case, I will add your note for Kindle to our report to the studio.

I'll come back when I have news from the studio. Since it is now the weekend and no one is working, my report will not be processed until Monday. Until then, please be patient. Thank you very much.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@dtrog to be on the safe side, you can please take the following error steps and see if this solves the problem:

- Check if there is an update available for the Candy Crush Friends app or your device and run it

- Turn off your device completely for at least 1 minute

- After you've turned your device back on, make sure you have a good internet connection.

Let me know if you can see new levels from level 6421.

Thank you very much.

• dtrog
    dtrog Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    Options

@dtrog our manager posted a solution in the thread for the Windows players. I'm not sure if it applies to Kindle players as well. Check out the message from @Snow_Rider here: new-levels-coming-out#latest

I hope it helps.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@dtrog players on Windows have confirmed that they can now see the new levels. Can you see them now?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?