🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

All my item is gone

Options
이지도
이지도 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2023 in Support

I reinstalled Kendy Crush Friends Saga while changing my new phone. Fortunately, my level was saved in my Facebook ID, so I loaded it up, but all the items inside disappeared. It doesn't interfere with playing the game, but I'm so sad that the items I've collected are gone. Is there no way to find it?

It's my last photo I take it.

Best Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,012 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am sorry that all your boosters are gone on your new phone. Boosters are stored on your device, so you can still find them on your old phone if you still have it. And you can use those boosters when you play on your old phone.

In contrast, gold bars and game progress are stored on your King.com or Facebook server. So, they will be consistent on all devices. Even if you play on Facebook, you might want to consider syncing your account on King.com because the King servers are typically more reliable. You can also find more helpful information HERE.

When you play on multiple devices, the number of boosters will vary on different devices even though you log in with the same credentials.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,970 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @이지도 heartily welcome!

If I buy a new phone and install the game, I don't have any boosters there either. 

I then always use events where I play on the old phone to achieve certain rewards (Dachs's delivery service or the current Bubble Gum Troll event). I then always pick up the rewards on my new phone while I use the boosters on my old phone.

Since the boosters are not transferred to the new phone, I have this strategy and recommend it to others.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,012 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am sorry that all your boosters are gone on your new phone. Boosters are stored on your device, so you can still find them on your old phone if you still have it. And you can use those boosters when you play on your old phone.

In contrast, gold bars and game progress are stored on your King.com or Facebook server. So, they will be consistent on all devices. Even if you play on Facebook, you might want to consider syncing your account on King.com because the King servers are typically more reliable. You can also find more helpful information HERE.

When you play on multiple devices, the number of boosters will vary on different devices even though you log in with the same credentials.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,970 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @이지도 heartily welcome!

If I buy a new phone and install the game, I don't have any boosters there either. 

I then always use events where I play on the old phone to achieve certain rewards (Dachs's delivery service or the current Bubble Gum Troll event). I then always pick up the rewards on my new phone while I use the boosters on my old phone.

Since the boosters are not transferred to the new phone, I have this strategy and recommend it to others.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?