1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) ❄️ Snowball fight in summer ☃️

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
edited August 2023 in Contests

Want to participate? Register HERE!

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE !

Hi friendtastic players!

Are you ready for a new competition? I know you're ready. 🤩

Now in the summer it is very hot in many places and people are looking for some cooling. I think a snowball fight in the summer would be something we could all enjoy. 

Let's throw snowballs together with Yeti. Here's my example:

Rules: 👇

• From level 100 you can play any level. You can repeat a level you have already played or play new levels.
  • You must be able to select Yeti (Starting Costume) as a Friend to help you.
  • Please make a separate entry for each level played. A level can only be used once.
  • For a valid entry, you must post one or both of the following screenshots for each level: (1) Yeti is preparing a snowball (picture 1 in my example) and / or (2) Yeti is throwing the snowball onto the board (picture 2 in my example).
  • You must win the level and post your screenshot showing your final score in the same post.

Each snowball yields points as follows:

1. You get 1 point if Yeti is preparing his snowball. Multiple screenshots can be taken within a level, but each snowball must be new.
  2. You get 2 points if you have a screenshot where the snowball is thrown onto the board. The snowball must be clearly visible and must not have burst. Again, multiple screenshots can be taken -- one screenshot for each snowball thrown onto the board. For my example, I was able to take 14 screenshots with different snowballs from the same level.
  • Please post your screenshots individually and do not post them side-by-side.
  • Please add up your points (snowballs) in each entry and include the total in your post.
  • Please do not edit your screenshot except to mark it with your username or a unique identifier. The level number, your final score and your avatar must be clearly visible.

What can I win? 👇

Each participant who has achieved at least 20 points in accordance with the above requirements will receive the exclusive badge created by our manager @Snow_Rider especially for this competition. 👇️

But wait! There's more: 5 players (excluding mods) who collected the most snowballs/points win gold bars for Candy Crush Friends Saga.

- the first-place winner gets 50 gold bars,

- the runner-up gets 40 gold bars,

- the third-place winner will receive 30 gold bars,

- the fourth-placed gets 20 gold bars,

- the fifth place gets 10 gold bars. 

In the event of a tie, the player who achieved the corresponding score first receives the gold bars and the other player moves to the next place.

Dates: 👇

You can participate from July 19 to August 2, 2023, 17:00 Central European Summer Time (11:00 am Eastern Daylight Time).

I wish all participants a lot of fun! ⛄️❄️☃️

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?