🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What's the story with Dach's Delivery event?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
edited August 2023 in Support

I haven't had it in my game for quite a while now and someone just posted this print screen on Facebook with regards to the event. She said that when she clicks on the team reward the package appears but she can't click on it and then she sees this message. Is it ended permanently or just being repaired? Why can't some of us not even get the event at all?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @_Elsa_ Dach's Delivery has not been available for some players since the end of May / beginning of June this year. At that time I had reported all IDs (15 players from the community including yours). The answer from the studio was that so-called AB tests are currently being carried out and therefore some players do not have the event. 

You can read more about AB testing HERE. The interview is quite long. Please scroll down to the answer from Jessica, Data Scientist).

My account was in such a test group last year, which didn't get any more events. It took me half a year to be released from the test group and since January my game has been back to normal. 

But I can't tell you how long the tests will be done this time.

By the way, the pop-up is an event from Candy Crush Saga. It has nothing to do with events in Candy Crush Friends Saga, so it's an advertisement for another game. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

That woman told me that it’s Friends and not Saga. I couldn't translate the message but I will go back to her and tell her that she needs to come here to post for Saga.

I am sooooooooooooooooo tired of the studios doing their AB tests! I've heard all about their testing ever since I found the King Care Community and then became a Superstar. I just read what she wrote and it's no different than what I've heard from all the King studios! I think it might be time for me to pack it all in. I really used to enjoy all of the games but over the years of having to explain to new community members about how they test things and why one player doesn't have it while another does, I'm done! I think it's time that the King employees who develop their levels and events test it on their own and not release it until the bugs are out! I know that they do data testing and I know that the CMs report back to the studio, but enough is enough. How can I explain to my own team that I am on an AB test and not to count on me to join them to build up the rewards?

Thanks @DieOmimi for responding but I think I'm about done with their tests and their games. I would love to know what their results can be for those who don't have the event. They can't tell whether we would play it more often or whatever their reason is. It's always the same answer - it's in testing and I am a tester. Please tell me what data they can collect from me not playing! Thanks for responding but I am totally done!

• DieOmimi
    Options

@_Elsa_ I don't know what data is collected. I can only speculate because it happened to me last year. I was too fast at the end of the map and completed the levels too quickly. Then I always used the last available level for Dachs delivery service and collected fish, wrapped candies, etc. 

When I didn't have any more events and complained, I was told that I was in an AB test group and data was being collected to see if I was still playing. I stopped playing a lot. Only now and then did I play a level and hoped to get events again. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. 

That's why I was glad that I got events again in January (after more than 6 months). I can only hope that I will never get into such a test group again. But there is no security. It can happen again at any time. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

@DieOmimi does that make sense to have a test run to collect data to see if a player loses interest or stops playing? I am not blaming you because you are just a messenger but I can tell you one thing and it is this. When the games were owned by King it was run much better than it is now with Activision. But would it be the owners or the employees who set these tests? Back then when it was owned by King the only tests that were run was offering more or less moves on a level to find out if it was more or less difficult to clear. As frustrating as it was if you were in a test group to have less moves I don’t think they allowed those tests to run for 6 months. But to offer events to some and not others and for 6 months is not acceptable in my mind or heart. How many times I used to hear “why does my husband have the event and I don’t?”. After a while I got tired of repeating their testing excuse. I am just one of many players but today I am joining their frustration. I heard that Microsoft is trying to buy it from Activision but who knows if that will improve this testing or not. Guess only time will tell but they will have lost me as a player.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@_Elsa_ I also read on the Internet that Microsoft has made an offer to buy Activision. I don't know if the takeover has already been agreed. Whether this will improve the situation, we will see.

I'm sorry we're losing you as a player. I hope you'll come back someday. 🤗

• _Elsa_
    Options

I might start getting active here because I do miss some of my friends. But only time will tell whether I stop playing the games completely.

• ChrisLutt
    ChrisLutt Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hello folks, I'm very disappointed, in the middle of the Dachs delivery it was simply discontinued. Suddenly everything was gone on my Samsung cell phone. I haven't received a Dachs delivery on my Samsung Tap for 2 months. my Samsung Handy User ID 7745862086 and my Samsung Tap User ID 10010406120. Thank you

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,702 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @ChrisLutt, We need your King User ID to investigate the issue. Click on the bold green font to learn how to find it.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,702 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello again @ChrisLutt. I have been informed that issues with the Dachs Delivery Service events have been resolved. If you don't get the next event (typically on Friday), please try our standard troubleshooting tips:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.5.4.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) On your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

• ChrisLutt
    ChrisLutt Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hello guys, I am very disappointed. Now it's mid-January and no Badger delivery yet. I've done everything suggested here. My Samsung Tap user ID 10010406120. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?