🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What's the story with Dach's Delivery event?

Options

Answers

• ChrisLutt
    ChrisLutt Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hello guys, I am very disappointed. Now we are in the middle of January and still no .Dachs Delivery Service. I have done everything that was suggested here. My Samsung Tap user ID 10010406120. Thank you

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,700 Sweet Legend
    Options

@DieOmimi, @MountainMom, @Snow_Rider ..... I am activating this message again because I lost Dach's Delivery last May and it is now almost the end of January 2024 ..... that is 8 months! Enough is enough! I am the leader of my team and my team went from a full 20 players and was always at the maximum until some of us might have lost this event. I looked at my team this weekend and it has now dwindled down to 6 players which means that most of us lost this event. How can I be a leader of an event when I can't contribute? With 6 players how does the studio think that we can complete any of it? I am posting my user ID # once again and I would like this elevated to the studio to see if they can stop the AB testing on me and give me back this event. If I ever get it back then I have to start building up the team again.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,925 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @_Elsa_ I will pass it on again. I know that our CM @Snow_Rider got in touch with the studio again about this. Also in my test account I still have the problem (no DDS for 8 months). Personally, I am also interested in a solution. 

I'll let you know if there are any results. At the moment I'm still waiting for a solution (many other players too and I have a lot of links on my laptop where I would like to present a solution). I hope we may get an answer this week.

DDS ends in about 4 hours. The new session starts on Friday. Until then, I hope for good news.

Thank you for bringing it up again. 🤗

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,710 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Elsa!

Thank you so much for constantly sharing your opinion. Please note that we have no control over the A/B testing, and all players are selected randomly. I'm truly sorry that this coincidence occurred, and I completely agree that it can be discouraging when you, as a Team Leader, form a team and then see it reduced due to the A/B test. I've passed along your feedback to the Studio for further improvements, and let the team know that it might not be the best experience for players to fall into a test group while being part of a team.

In the meantime, I encourage you to stay tuned with us for updates!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey guys, along with the game being a problem, there is a HUGE problem with Vanilla. I did not get your tag @DieOmimi. So the tagging isn't working. I was also tagged in the Art Nook message about personalized signatures and never got any of those either. @Snow_Rider please share this with your team so that they can fix this tagging glitch. Thanks!

• DieOmimi
    Options

@_Elsa_ ich versuche es mal ohne Übersetzer, da es jetzt in diesem Forum möglich ist. Wir hatten letztes Jahr Tagging-Probleme. In diesem Jahr hat sich noch niemand darüber beschwert. Allerdings hatten 2 Mitglieder berichtet, das durch ein Vanilla-Update die Benachrichtigungseinstellungen zurückgesetzt wurden. Keine Ahnung, warum nur bei 2 Spielern. Bei mir war alles ok und ich bekomme auch wieder alle tags.

Kannst du bitte mal dein Profil überprüfen, ob deine Benachrichtigungseinstellungen noch so sind, wie du es möchtest?. Dankeschön.

• _Elsa_
    Options

@DieOmimi I had to take your message to Google translate in order to read what you wrote. Maybe you're better off still having the translate button in your message. I just went to my notification settings and they completely changed it. I just checked off every box so let's see if that was the problem.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @_Elsa_ I'm sorry that the translation button is not implemented in support. I didn't know that, otherwise I would have translated beforehand. 😫

I hope your notifications are working again now. 😅

Have a nice day.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Yes I just got your tag to me! So then it just needed a change in my settings.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@_Elsa_ can you please check your game to see if you have DDS back?

Tagging also @Pitty_Kitty @Werner_Cichy @Boybinary @CassD @ElenaVorona @ChrisLutt @rebelchild

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?