Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Had issues with my game on candy crush friends saga construction sign with tipped paint pot on 6720. Told to uninstall /reinstall which i did i lost all my hammers etc and new quests not happy at all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@tuttifrutti as I mentioned earlier, boosters are stored locally on your device and are lost when uninstalling/reinstalling. Check out our Help Center post: why-can-t-i-find-my-boosters
I'm very sorry that this happened to you. Didn't the support give you any alternatives to reinstall?
Game progress and gold bars are recorded on the game's servers, so you can always return to your current level when using multiple devices.
Do you have badger delivery service in your game and a good team? Then you could rebuild your lollipops in a short time.
I emailed king was told to uninstall/reinstall my game now ive lost everthing except how far i am
I emailed king support they said to uninstall/reinstall
Hi @tuttifrutti unfortunately it is the case that all information stored on the device is lost when uninstalling. This also applies to your lollipops because they are only stored on the device where you won them. I'm sorry you lost them all. In case of technical problems, we recommend that you first try the standard troubleshooting measures. A clean install should be the very last resort. Who told you to reinstall your game?