1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Holiday Calendar πŸŽ„πŸ“–

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,949 Friends Moderator
    Options

@sillygodzilla how long have you been playing and what level are you?

The Holiday Calendar is not always available to all players. Depending on the time of year and progress in the game, there may be other events. Which ones have you had so far?

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 466 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,184 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Ho Ho Ho again! Candy Friends Crushers and Snow Rider! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Woohoo! Finally I did completed Day 1 - 7 holiday levels with Red Rabbit and Odus on Holiday Calendar event - Week 4 now! Then I got so many sweet boosters only!Β β„οΈπŸŽ„πŸ‡πŸ¦‰πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

Then let's waiting for Superstar levels will be unlocked on tomorrow! πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ˜„

And hope you can also good luck for your challenge playing and completing Day 1 - 7 holiday levels with Nutcracker and Red Rabbit then winning Red Rabbit Christmas costume on Holiday Calendar event - Week 4 soon! β„οΈπŸŽ„πŸ‡πŸ¦‰πŸ˜„

Happy Wonderful Fun New Year 2024 to All of You! Candy Friends Crushers and Snow Rider! πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„

πŸ’Ž Diamond Lim πŸ’Ž

• Candychan96
    Candychan96 Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Snow_Rider I finally completed all the levels and am currently waiting for tomorrow's Superstar Levels!

And here are my Holiday Costumes for Odus, Rachel, Nutcracker, and Red Rabbit!

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,970 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations on completing all 7 levels of Week 4 of the "Friends Holiday Calendar" event now, my dear @Diamond_Lim!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š And let's also wait for the Superstars levels to be available tomorrow!😁 I'm going to play and complete the last level of Day 7 of Week 4 now and post my screenshots!

πŸ“±πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,970 Level 5
    Options

Hello again, @Diamond_Lim!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š Finally I finished with all 7 more levels from the last Week 4 of the Holiday Calendar and here are my screenshots of my progress I had successfully made so far! πŸ‘‡οΈ

And I'll also see you in the Superstar levels of the Friends Holiday Calendar event sequence and then wish you an early New Year's Eve TODAY! πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ†βœ¨

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 466 Level 3
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,949 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations to all the players who have unlocked new costumes over the past few weeks. Don't forget that you can also win badges for the costumes you collect. All you have to do is post your scrapbook (and please mark it with a personal characteristic), here:Β show-us-your-scrapbook-get-tasty-badges.

• AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,833 Level 4
    edited January 1
    Options

Hi everybody,

I wish you a friendtastic and very good and happy New Year.

I have a question to US citizens. I often heard that it is a tradition to watch the ball at Times Square in New York drop. How does it work along the time zones? Will it be recorded at EST an the broadcasted to central, mountain and pacific time. When it's midnight in this specific time zones? I'm curious

πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽ† Angua

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,184 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and hope you are still very well now! Candy Friends Crushers and Snow Rider! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Alright! After Week 4 ended now, let's start challenge playing and completing these 4 superstar's 2023 levels now! πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘‡πŸ˜„

Then I just show you my screenshots of first one superstar's 2023 level only! πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘‡πŸ˜„

Then we can winning these sweet boosters only on superstar levels on this event. 😊

But these superstar levels are really much difficult to win! So after I complete the first one superstar level, I really start give up to challenge playing and completing the next new superstar levels now! I don't want to waste so many boosters to win! πŸ˜…

@JONH10 - Thank you for your congratulating me so much and also congratulations to you again! You did also won received all of these 4 Christmas costumes are Odus Christmas, Rachel the Blueberry Elf, Nutcracker Christmas and Red Rabbit Christmas on this holiday calendar event successfully now! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜„ Come on! Let's start challenge playing and completing these 4 superstar's 2023 levels now if you want to challenge playing again! πŸ˜„

@AkumaXX - Woohoo! Also congratulations to you! You did also won received all of these 4 Christmas costumes are Odus Christmas, Rachel the Blueberry Elf, Nutcracker Christmas and Red Rabbit Christmas on this holiday calendar event successfully now! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜„ Come on! Let's start challenge playing and completing these 4 superstar's 2023 levels now if you want to challenge playing again! πŸ˜„

Happy New Year 2024! @JONH10, @AkumaXX, Candy Friends Crushers and Snow Rider! πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4οΈβƒ£πŸ˜„

πŸ’Ž Diamond Lim πŸ’Ž

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?