👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Extra lives

Options
2»

Answers

• Bill_Markley
    Bill_Markley Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

When friends send me lives where do I find them?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 39,040 Friends Moderator
    edited January 7 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Bill_Markley warm welcome.

If friends send you lives, you won't be able to see them until you've used up all their lives. At the top left is a heart, these are your available lives.

However, the feature is not very stable in our game. Therefore, we have an idea to improve the function. We'd love for you to vote, here: improved-functionality-for-sending-and-receiving-lives-in-ccfs

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,841 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @bridgetnoh and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

If friends send you lives, you won't be able to see them until you've used up all your lives. At the top left is a heart, these are your available lives.

However, this functionality is not very robust in our game. Therefore, We created an IDEA to improve this feature. We'd love for you to vote for it. Tap HERE to see it. If you agree, you will find a voting button at the bottom left corner of the original post on page 1. The more votes an idea gets, the more likely it is to get implemented.

• MountainMom
    edited January 7
    Options

Hello @sammyd86 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! I apologize for not seeing your question earlier.

If friends send you lives, you won't be able to see them until you've used up all your lives. At the top left is a heart, these are your available lives.

However, this functionality is not very robust in our game. Therefore, We created an IDEA to improve this feature. We'd love for you to vote for it. Tap HERE to see it. If you agree, you will find a voting button at the bottom left corner of the original post on page 1. The more votes an idea gets, the more likely it is to get implemented.

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello @bridgetnoh and @sammyd86, Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

When friends send you lives, you won't be able to see them until you've used up all your lives. At the top left of your screen, you will find your lives counter -- it shows how many lives you have available.

When I have less than full (5) lives, I can click on the (+) plus sign on my lives counter and it will open a screen that shows me if other players have sent me lives. I can see the avatar(s) for these players under the "Help is here!" text.

Players cannot have more than 5 lives in CCFS at any time.

Unfortunately, the functionality for sending and receiving lives in Candy Crush Friends Saga is limited. Therefore, we have created an idea to improve this functionality. You can find the idea by tapping HERE. Once there, you will find the voting button in the bottom left corner of the original idea. Ideas that get lots of votes may get higher priority from the developers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?