🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Celebrate the leap year 🗓️ win a badge and a chance to win gold bars

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
edited February 21 in Contests

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE !

Hi friendtastic players!

The current year 2024 is a leap year and in February an extra day has been added for it, the 29.02.2024.

We can have a great contest on this topic and I hope you will all have fun.

Rules: 👇

• Play level 02 and get a 29 in the score.
  • Then play level 29 and get a 02 in the score. 
  • You can play with any Friend. Your chosen Friend can be in any costume.
  • Post both screenshots of your final results in one post. Make sure that your first screenshot shows the result of level 02 and your second screenshot shows your result of level 29.
  • Please post the screenshots vertically (not side-by-side) with all 2 screenshots in a single post!
  • Please do not edit your screenshots except to mark them with your username or a unique identifier.
  • No old screenshots please! Using old screenshots or "borrowing" screenshots from another player will disqualify the offending player from winning gold bars and earning the badge.

Example: 👇

What can I win? 👇

Every player with correct scores in level 02 and level 29 will win this wonderful and exclusive leap year badge created by @johamilton especially for this competition.

But wait! There's more: the first 3 players with correct scores at level 02 and level 29 will each win 40 gold bars in Candy Crush Friends Saga (exclusive Mods). Speed is doubly rewarded in this competition!

3 more players with correct scores at level 02 and level 29 will be randomly drawn to win 20 gold bars each in Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

Dates: 👇

You have two weeks to complete this contest. It ends on Wednesday, 21 February 2024, 5 pm Central European Time (11 am Eastern Standard Time)

I wish all participants a lot of fun! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?