1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿฐ Rabbit Race - Badges and gold bars to win ๐Ÿฐ

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
edited April 21 in Contests

Hi friendtastic players!

I hope you all had a great holiday. Let's have a rabbit race. Play levels with the Red Rabbit and win the level with 3 stars. Here's my example:ย 

Rules: ๐Ÿ‘‡

• Play at least 20 levels with Red Rabbit.ย 
  • You can play any level above level 100. Special events are allowed.
  • You must be able to choose Red Rabbit (in any costume) as your friend. No other character is allowed. If you don't have Red Rabbit in your scrapbook, reply with a screenshot of your scrapbook and I'll choose another friend for you.
  • If you want, you can use boosters.
  • You need to win the level with 3 stars.
  • Post a screenshot when you enter the level and when you complete the level with 3 stars and Red Rabbit as your friend (see my example).
  • Please do not edit your screenshot except to tag it with your username or a unique identifier. The level number, your final score, your avatar, and Red Rabbit (or your alternate friend) must be clearly visible.
  • No old screenshots, please!

What can I win? ๐Ÿ‘‡

All players who successfully complete 20 levels with Red Rabbit and complete it with 3 stars will receive the exclusive badge with (Red Rabbit) for their community profiles. ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธย 

Badge

The badge was created by @Snow_Rider exclusively for this competition.ย 

5 playersย who successfully complete this challenge will be randomly selected to winย 30 gold barsย in theirย Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

Dates:ย ๐Ÿ‘‡

The competition begins NOW and ends onย Wednesday, 17 April 2024, 17:00 Central European Summer Timeย (11:00 Eastern Daylight Time).

Iย wish all participants a lot of fun! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡

Terms and Conditionsย here

ยซ13456770

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?