Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
How come I can see some of my Facebook friends but not all of them? Some that I could see have now gone away? Is there a way to bring back my Facebook friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BikeGuy and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!
There is currently no way to invite players to be your "friend" in Candy Crush Friends Saga. However, players can participate on a team in Dachs Delivery Service events. Tap HERE to learn more about Dachs Delivery Service teams.
If you are looking for a CCFS team in the next Dachs Delivery Service event, please visit the discussion regarding "Find your team here."
You might also want to check out the Contests button at the top of the page to compete with other players for gold bars or Community badges.
Hi @Janet99 @BikeGuy warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
Please take a look at our article from the 📕Help Center:
Why am I not getting any Facebook messages or help from friends on my mobile device?
Have a Friendtastic day. 🔍️
I have the same problem, can't seem to get an answer from support!
Is there any way to add friends to this game? I'I've Been playing since this game first came out and used to have quite a few fiends, now only have one that shows up.