๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED)Which Talent/Performer will you choose for week 4 of Friends Got Talent? - Win Free Gold Bars

Options

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Olivia - Painting a Picture

I am voting for Olivia because I admire people who paint and I am already aware of her amazing painting skills ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Olivia โ€“ painting a picture๐Ÿ’•

Because I love art..... I am teaching art and I am interior designer too โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘โœจ๐Ÿ’•

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options
    Misty - Skateboarding

because she did very well in skate

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Misty - Skateboarding

Hi @bearwithme & @Elsa & @MightyWolf & @Diamond Lim thx for tag & story with contest,

I voted for "Misty โ€“ Skateboarding". Should be funny to see "Misty" Skateboarding around on stage. I like funny things.

Oh, & the "Bee's" still want their honey back, you ate @bearwithme. You know they are looking for you. (hehe)

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

8/24/2020

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Red Rabbit - Marionette puppets

Iโ€™m voting for Red Rabbit as I have had to use him a lot recently for mints and quests and have really enjoyed using his Tiger costume recently so adding his talent to the mix will only make it more fun ๐Ÿคช

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,520 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Misty - Skateboarding

I voted for Misty because she had some good advice.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Red Rabbit - Marionette puppets

I think being a puppeteer is quite challenging for Red Rabbit, so he gets my vote!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Ashraf I learned something new about you today. You are an Interior Designer like home decorating?

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Misty - Skateboarding

I vote Misty and her skaterboarding skills.

Not only I loved the tips that she gave us on skaterboarding, the tricks that she did on stage and her performance was great!~

• little_kay
    little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
    Options

Hey everybody!

I had a tough time choosing for this one - but I eventually went with Olivia.

Firstly, I love art! Drawing, painting, crafting, you name it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Another reason is that I just absolutely love Olivia's personality! There's something about it that makes you want to pause and listen to her, which is probably how the audience felt when she started giving her sweet advice on acrylic painting . . . right @Elsa ? ๐Ÿ˜

Anyways, I'd like to cheer Olivia on her goal to becoming a graphic artist for King. Surely this will make crushing even more fun! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Good luck everyone - and as always, stay sweet and keep crushin!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?