πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Olivia's event not showing

Options
2Β»

Answers

• yuya
    yuya Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for all trying to help, the event didn't start on my account yet.

4 people in my household already got the event + a friend showed me he got it too.

I actually don't know anyone that didn't get this event which makes me think it's just my account that isn't flagged to accept the event...

Last time (a year ago) when I had a similar problem, @QueenMia helped out: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/269254/no-new-halloween-map-or-star-chaser-event

Hope I will enjoy this event soon and get my chance to get Glamorous Misty costume.

As a collector it's very important to me.

• nutcracker
    nutcracker Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

can i please get some help i did all 10 of elivies quest and my star chaser not poping up to do 2nd part

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,746 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hello and Welcome to our beautiful community

Did you play every day Play a level and it could be there. Sometimes it's just a time lag. Don't worry, it will pop up again. When you've always played and the time hasn't run out. When the time is up: I'm sorry, the event is over !!

• nutcracker
    nutcracker Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

nope still nothing tried today again still didnt pop up guess its not ment to be

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Missing Misty The Movie Star In Scrapbook " Need Help" !!!

Id 6397369196

Device Pc Windows 10

1st i has completed oliva's clove Yesterday, i had even completed mistys spotlight star chaser event. even unlocked her icon in my scrapbook. where it says 500 stickers under her pic. i got 200 soo far out of the 500. it even has her name misty the movie star and she is epic. but, she dissapeared from my scrap book, where it had her pic an said to be collected.

i have cleared my pc disk thing, i had also checked my file exployer. and i even cleared my edge browser history. logged out of game restarted. still she is missing. good thing i took screenshots of it all for proof.

i do not know what to do, why did it dissapear??

or, am i not clearing the right cache??

i do have the most recent update which is 1.43.3.0

if i gotta clear the game cache??

i do not know how to do that. if u could help me i'd highly appreciate it.

and i am as far as i can go on the levels until more is released. which is 3460

and my device is Pc.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello!

Then you won't be there this time. only a certain group of players get an event and it is changed. You can get it next time. Please keep your device up to date and clear the cache.

Good luck

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @BarbaraYager

on pc w10 app you can't clear cache, there's the option to delete data app but this will delete all your boosters so please don't do that.

the same just happened to me, only the challenge gave me 100/500 Misty stickers but now they're gone. Also those few collected Olivia stickers are gone.

I've already unlocked original Misty in my scrapbook and I play on android app. After reading your feedback I'll say the game has probably a problem/glitch and not us players.

I actually don't understand anything about this challenge. It said there were 2 parts in the event but after completing all 10 levels and starchaser everything disappeared even though the deadline is in 10 days: event banners, collected Olivia stickers and Misty stickers are all gone. Does it mean I'll get the second part of the event and everything I won so far sometime in the future? I don't know. I hope so.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! πŸ‘‹

You can see QueenMia has answered to you and players about this new event :

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?