🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Save the date!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Off-topic

You're not going to believe this .............................. Rachel and Rancid are finally getting married! You'll have to read the story to believe it! Rachel says YES!

Well now they are making wedding plans. They want to share some this notification with you.

So please save the date! You might even get an invitation to their wedding. They have chosen their wedding invitation and they are waiting to receive these from the printer. Hopefully the invitation goes out by mid-November. Are you excited?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    edited October 2020
    Options

Once upon a time in the little town known as the Dairy District …  there lived a raccoon named Rancid. Oh, he was not a nice character at all. He tried to steal Amelia’s cropsies but she always caught him in the act. Then he tried to steal Mother Hen’s eggs. 

Well that didn’t work either. One day he got fed up with not being able to get away with those things and he left Dairy District……………

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow Rachel and Rancid are getting married? 🙈 I didn't see that one coming 😁 Anyway, it's always great to see that kind of love ❤️

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Wow - I see Rachel finally gave in. I guess Rancid really is a changed raccoon! Can’t wait to see the wedding with the French influence I am sure Rachel will bring. 😊🐨💕

• _Elsa_
    Options

Well I can tell you that not too long ago the love birds went back to the Dairy District and met up with Amelia. She couldn't believe the change in him. Love can change any mischievous racoon. As a matter of fact he's now in the Farm Heroes game community and he's running a cropsies talent show. Have you seen it yet? I'm telling you it shocked Amelia so much but she actually saw the change in him.

• _Elsa_
    Options

........... One day Rancid contacts his really good friend Jelly Queen and he tells her that he is done living in Dairy District. He says that Amelia always spoils his fun. He asks her that if she could use some help in Cotton Candy Clouds and he can help her jellify the characters. Jelly Queen is so excited to hear from her good friend.

“Oh goody,” Jelly Queen said.  “I’ve been relying on my two faithful servants, Cupcake Carl and Liquorice Larry to help me with the monklings and pufflers. But ever since Jenny snuck up behind my back and unjellified her Uncle Yeti and took him home, I’ve had nothing but bad luck jellifying anyone. I can’t wait to see you.”

He moves to the Cotton Kingdom and things are good for a while. He enjoys throwing that green jelly all over and not just trapping the characters in it.  But his excitement of helping his really good friend ends up causing him more harm than good. You see, his excitement takes him to Soda World where he continues throwing the green jelly all over town. Check it out here - What is that green stuff? 

Kimmy calls Tiffi asking for help. Tiffi calls her friend Jenny and explains the situation in Soda World and asks for her help. The two girls put on their superhero outfits and end up throwing so much red jelly at Rancid and Jelly Queen to the point that Jelly Queen asks Rancid to leave town.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?