• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,316 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    Christmas

I love Christmas time its so pretty 😍

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

One of my favourite times was Christmas. I would get up really early with my 3 sisters and go and jump on our parents bed. A pillow case would be there for each of us and in it was perhaps an apple a few nuts and an orange. We could have these all to ourselves instead of sharing them. There may have been a new dolly or some new dolls clothes for my old doll, and maybe some small gifts. My Father would decorate our sitting room on Christmas Eve and lock the door in case we went and had a look in there. There was always a lovely tree with lights on. We all had a boiled egg for breakfast which was such a treat. I may be 74 but my memories are still vivid in my mind. Things were never the same after that as my beautiful Mother passed away the following year when I was just 13 years old.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Why only until November 10? πŸ€” Wouldn't it be better if you asked to vote at all times? Lots of people join the community every day. Everyone who joins after that day should be able to vote if they want to, right? I know that this thread will remain open and everyone will be able to vote, but I don't see the point in setting a deadline

• MysticalMisty2
    MysticalMisty2 Posts: 324 Level 3
    Options
    Christmas

@hechicerilla I don't want my mail to fill with notifications. Christmas is my favorite because I like to drink apple cider with my family and I used to get gifts. Also my family gets together, but not in corona...but, I can still video chat with siblings

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

My dear, to avoid that your email is filled with notifications you only have to configure it in your profile. I have it configured so that no notification arrives in the mail, I only see the notifications here in the community. You can select the ones you want to reach you. Anyway, as I already told you, your thread will still be open after the 10th, so notifications will keep coming to you anyway. The solution is to configure it to your liking

• MysticalMisty2
    MysticalMisty2 Posts: 324 Level 3
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options
    Christmas

I voted for Christmas as the shops get filled with Christmas things. Literally rushing around trying to find gifts for Secret Santa and gifts for friends and family. Even being distracted by Christmassy things and playing with it πŸ˜† Visting Christmas markets and spending time with friends and family it’s great πŸ˜„ The look on people’s faces when they open the giftsI have given themπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜… Watching Christmas movies and feeling like a kid again πŸ˜„πŸ˜‡πŸŒ² 🎁

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?