👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

IDEA: RANK SYSTEM FOR CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS... 💞💝

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Ideas Archive

🥭🍇 New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 🍭🍬

Hello Diehard CCFS fans... 💓💞

Today, i have an awesome idea you might like and it's a Rank System for Candy Crush Friends Saga!

🎵 What is rank?

Rank is a cool way to show off your game skill-level just like Candy Crush Saga and get extra lives in the process. A higher rank lets other players know that you are a serious player who can match candies with their eyes closed!

🎵 How can I find what my rank is?

You can see your rank by looking at the number on the top center corner of your player avatar, shown at the top of the map screen. instead of the Puggy Bank which i would to recommend Candy Crush Friends Team to do... 👇

🎵 How do I rank-up?

Ranking-up is easy, just play levels! Every time you play a level, experience points or XP is awarded. The better you do in the level, the more experience points are added. Once you fill up your experience-meter shown beneath your avatar, you will move up a level/rank...

🎵 What do I get for ranking-up?

Every time you reach a new rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives. Your life-meter has a full capacity of 5 lives, so if it's already full, it will only add as many as it needs to fill up. Every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar. You will get a new frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on, so keep playing, keep ranking-up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Friends Saga! 💞💝

What do you think? Did you like it or not? And why? 🥰

So i want you to vote for my idea to make our beloved team made this feature and implemented it in-game... (✿◡‿◡)

Let's see your sweetest comments... 💗

See you around... 🥂🍭🍬

11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?