2»

Comments

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4

Thanks for the tag, @Diamond Lim

I don't have these teams, but voted yes

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 9,949 Friends Moderator

I had the same experience with all strangers joining my team. I had hoped to play with other members of the community, too. I seem to have active players but they do not seem to move to different activities to maximize their contributions. Oh well, I hope the Studio can figure out a solution. Maybe we just need the ability to accept or decline joining to our team.

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021

@candycrushinit i don't mind it's public CCFS, it's also with CCS public.

I do my best, i put myself in a team I don't know them, i'm just playing it, so i'm not a good player yet, i try my best. I don't think my team likes me or knows me because i'm not so far as some of them, but i don't have a problem with that.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

Hi @candycrushinit

I totally agree and I voted ✔️.

Unfortunately I haven't received this yet. I was so excited when I saw where someone said they had it that I checked immediately. When I saw it wasn't there, I went and updated app for the second time in a week as I had just downloaded the newest version because I got a new phone. Still not there, so I guess I will have to wait. I have been so disappointed with Dachs Delivery, and to be on a team with reliable people that you know and know that they will do their best sounds like a "dream team" to me.

Dachs Delivery in the beginning wasn't so bad, but lately I end up doing over half or almost half of the tasks myself. They sit there in a clump and most don't move from task to task, so they either aren't playing or just figure that they will sit back, play a little and reap all of the rewards. Being on a team to me means putting forth team effort and contributing, otherwise don't join. As you said a team goes nowhere without willing partners, also there should be a way to create a team of choice, a way to communicate and a way to leave or be eliminated if it's not working out. Hope I can join one soon, thanks for this discussion.

Thanks @DiamondLim 💎

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @candycrushinit oh I totally agree, I asked to join a team on the community and when the Leader of the team said yes I went to the game and was surprised I didn’t have to wait to be accepted. I thought that because it asked if I wanted to join a team or start my own that the Leader would have a say. You would also think that the leader of the team would be at the top of the list.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @candycrushinit my dear,

I've brought this idea to the Studio directly because the Teams feature is so new, and they thank for the feedback. ❤️

In fact, there is an option where Team leaders can remove players already. There’s the button with “…” on it, that’s where the leader can choose to "kick" a player. Have you discovered that yet? 😏

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

I’ve seen that @Lola_Pop. I’ve kicked countless players out of my team because I don’t know them and they might be inactive. Thanks for bringing that up.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?