🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) The Hazelnut Crunch event is back- and YOU will always be part of it!

Options

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,252 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,520 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop I like the Hazelnut Crunch blockers, mixes things up a bit and they look so yummy! I played this event yesterday

morning and the only screen shot I got was for another challenge but am posting it anyway. Have a great day.

Thanks for the tags @Diamond Lim @BubbleGumSoda and @Miss_Dani .

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @Lola_Pop . Good to read 🤓. The hazelnut Crunch event was my first one. Quite a challenge but I managed to get to the prize 🎁

• Nwosu
    Nwosu Posts: 11,112 Level 5
    Options

I've read about the blocker and I like how it works. But the levels get more difficult as you progress.

I'm currently on level 4

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

So...I finally finished the first part. I love the visuals and the “crunchy” sound 🍫😃 of the Hazelnut Crunch. However, with the difficulty of the event, I do not think the reward is worth it. If there were a new costume involved, then perhaps that would be a different thing.😄

To me, level 3 was hard but doable, levels 8-10 were extremely difficult, the rest was ok.

If I did not have some lollipops to help out, I don’t think I would have been able to finish. I know there are still many days left to finish and maybe things would turn out differently and maybe I wouldn’t need to use boosters🤔😆, but I don’t have a lot of patience when being stuck for so long.😄

The reward below is like a standard map reward, nothing really special.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

Oh @Lola_Pop, that was such a fun contest! There were so many scrumptious names submitted. I've forgotten how many I submitted, but winning the contest was a big surprise and great fun!

@Miss_Dani you're such a sweetie! Thank you @Nix66

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Miss_Dani

@Lola_Pop I have this event. I can also show you my map. However, the avatar is not visible at this event: 

But since there are only three German players and the other two are each on different levels, I forgo a sticker. I'm just stuck to Level 7... @Werner_Cichy writes that the rewards are not very valuable. I have also noted that. There have been more rewards at recent events. 

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    edited May 2021
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Miss_Dani.

Thanks for the history lesson on the Hazelnut blocker @Lola_Pop.

I never knew the story about the Hazelnut blocker since I am not even up to level 2000 yet and I’ve never seen it until this event started yesterday.

Great job naming this blocker @debrichmond, very creative and descriptive.

I was lucky enough to get through the 10 Hazelnut Crunch levels. There were several very hard levels, Levels 3, 4, 8, 9, and 10. I ended up using a few hammers on some of those levels, but I think I at least came close to winning them back. I would have enjoyed this event more if there was a new character or costume we could have won.

Here are some screenshots of the end:

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

Great name @debrichmond ❤️

I am finding the event really difficult, level 6 & 7 are very hard, now up to level 8.

I took a screenshot of level 7 and the map.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?