🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Vacation stories are here 🏝️

Comments

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 459 Level 3

Day 4, 1 attempt.

The problem will rise when we reach the Rachel phase.

If there is only 1 move, the only possibility is to watch ad and the result is a color bomb sitting beside a coloring candy. That level starts with only orange and yellow, while Tiffi uses red, meaning that it can't come from friend coloring.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

@AkumaXX Not sure I understand you correctly: You suggest we will get Rachel, which is plausible, but do you also think that we will be re-playing exactly the same Levels and game grids for Weeks 2 and 3?

My memory is that the levels were different as we changed helpers from week 1-2-3 in the past events of this type, but I am not totally sure of that, or sure of what will happen in Sunny Tales.

• AkumaXX

@Uncle_Bob

Look at this banner, in next weeks we will play event levels with Nutcracker and Rachel, but I forget who comes first.

• AkumaXX
    edited July 2021
  • AkumaXX
  • Uncle_Bob

Hello @AkumaXX ! I also finished with 1 attempt today, but…

I started off with the 3 Friendly Fish, Friendly Charge, and Friendly Coloring Candy boosters, so I had a lot easier starting grid than you probably did. Keep on Crushing!

i have heard a rumor that some versions of CCFS used in the Orient have an option to directly access any previous level WITHOUT doing that tedious scrolling backwards 20 levels at a time. Do you know of such an option being available? It would be useful if I had a Dachs Delivery Service team member who was “stuck” on a certain level behind me, that I could (1) quickly go back to that level, (2) try out that level myself, and then (3) give better advice on how he or she might play it again. Currently I have contact with 1 member of my team here on this discussion website, but I keep hoping that they will implement some kind of a “bulletin board” for the DDS team leaders to post messages to their team members.

• AkumaXX

Day 7, 1 attempt.

The strang thing is that shells spawn in this level and I can collect them, but the event seems to be rigged that someone starts with 2000 shells.

• AkumaXX

@Uncle_Bob

I have that version but I stopped playing long ago because the piggy bank is no longer free. There is an "episode select" feature I posted long ago, but someone told me not to post it again.

• Uncle_Bob

@AkumaXX Thank you for the information! I only have the original “free” Piggy Bank, which is limited to 30 Gold Bars. But what has been happening to me when I win more Gold Bars is that I now have a separate icon that says “+175 Gold Bars” that appears to the right of the Piggy Bank. I accidentally used some Gold Bars once, and it just decreased that +175 total, so it seems to function as a surplus savings account for Gold Bars external to the Piggy Bank. Just for your information, I will post a screenshot of that icon:

Nice to know that the other feature you mentioned did exist for some players at some point. My career was in education and I cannot resist the urge to try to help educate the newer, struggling players on how to cope with some of the complexity of the advanced levels of CCFS. My impression is that many of those players simply “give up” on CCFS (that seemed to happy to some of my Team Members in Dachs Delivery Service), and I hate to see that happen when it could be avoided by information, education, or mentoring. Cheers!

• AkumaXX

Day 8, 3 attempts. Tired today and forget to take screen.

So we have Nutcracker for second week. Still easier than Rachel most of the time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?