💬Share your feedback! Direct line to the Studio!
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What are the responsibilities of a Dachs Delivery Service team leader??

2Next

Comments

• Grumpy_Old_ManGrumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @Uncle_Bob just leave it to the rest of your team. We are now over half way through DDS 5. Just do what you can and leave the rest to us.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

But as a direct answer to your question, I would leave level 4440. Unless there is an hour to go for DDS and we only need the one super hard level to unlock some more goodies. I think we still have a few days left.

• Uncle_BobUncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

I did complete 4440 to help satisfy the “3 Super Hard Levels” Team Task for Delivery #5, and have been using 4442 to make Color Bombs, Coloring Candies , Fish, Wrapped Candies , and other things for the team over the last day as it is a rare level that only has 3 candy colors:

I have discussed the automatic deletion of team members for Dachs Delivery Service elsewhere, but pertinent to this thread: Should a DDS Team Leader remove (“kick out”) team members who have not progressed any levels for the last 2 months (roughly 3 sessions o DDS)? Is that formally one of the Team Leader’s duties?

So far, I have eschewed the removal of non-performing team Member and let the operating system do so automatically. BUT, after see how hard some of my DDS team members like @Grumpy_Old_Man work on Team Tasks, I am coming to the conclusion that is is unfair to the hard-working team members for me to allow the non-progressing team members to remain on the team. Some of the Team Tasks REQUIRE that the Level be completed, so a non-progressing team member cannot help with those tasks, which tasks therefore fall upon the other team members.

I am familiar with both military and aviation team contexts, where the safety and lives of team members depends on the adequate performance of all members of the team. But CCFS is a game rather than a real work context, so I am reluctant to apply the same standards, particularly when I CANNOT communicate directly with the team members in question and try to educate, motivate, and clarify consequences to them BEFORE resorting to removal from the team.

What does everyone else think?

Because we are now on DDS 7, I don't see the need to kick inactive players. If we were only just starting DDS 2, that would be different.

• ElenaVoronaElenaVorona Posts: 800 Level 3

@Uncle_Bob

The group leader has no formal responsibilities))).

He just has a desire to create a good team.

Each leader understands this in his own way.

When making a decision, you must consider your own goals as well. And to bring the composition of the team closer to your idea of ​​what the team should be. After all, you created the team. When you created it, you imagine how you want to see your team, what you are ready to put up with, or what you will not tolerate.

So follow these desires of yours.

What does it matter to you, for example, how I want to see my team and what I am doing or not doing for this?

You are the leader. You create your team, reform it as you wish, and (even without chat) you create a team atmosphere.

I wish you success!

One responsibility of a Team Leader to to show appreciation to team members who have played well and contributed to the team’s success. Our team did better by far on this iteration of Dachs Delivery Service than for any previous session:

I would like to thank them one and all, but I have no way to directly communicate except to @Grumpy_Old_Man , so I just post the top of the team roster page and hope that my team members can someday see this (no member details due to privacy concerns):

It was a great run and a lot of fun this time, and I hope all my team members enjoyed it as much as I did. For me personally, knowing that the team rewards went out to 19 other team members made completing Dachs’s Deliveries and getting the team rewards all that much sweeter! Cheers!

• ElenaVoronaElenaVorona Posts: 800 Level 3

I congratulate you and your team.

My team finished this delivery series with the same result.

But I think that some team members are dissatisfied with the result))))))).

Previously, we had a much better result than this attempt)))

But 10 delivered deliveries are also a good result.

I think so).

And I am also grateful to my team for a good game.