🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Different players get DIFFERENT versions of Level 10 of the Misty special event!

Options
2»

Comments

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,892 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi , this is the version I have and I been stuck on this level 10 for the pass 3 days, I have tried looking for help for this game and I only see information regarding the other version of the game. I need HELP😥

have a fun weekend..

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

@DieOmimi We both use identical iPads from 2017 on the same Wifi system, which are updated at the same time, and had both clicked on playing Level 10 of the Misty event within seconds of each other! Ok, you had my “2 Smash Octopuses” version on an Adroid device, and it is possible that both versions were also distributed on Android devices.

@EnergizerBunny You have my partner’s version. She just told me that she had Tried to pass Level 10 for 2 days and failed, but yesterday she had the “Friendly Charge” and “Friendly Coloring Candy” boosters and on her second try, she was close enough to use the +4 ad video at the end of normal play. With the +4 moves plus 1 striped Lollipop Hammer she completed Level 10. So it IS hard! One strategy would be to complete your Daily Quests (backtracking to good CCFS levels for those Quests as necessary) , but be very careful when you get close to triggering those boosters to have at least 3-4 lives left! Then use those lives and the boosters to try Level 10 of Misty again. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

(The “2 Smash Octopuses “ version also was not easy as I had to use the +4 moves ad video and then 2 striped Lollipop Hammers, but I was also probably more impatient than my partner! We usually prefer to get so close in normal play that we can clearly see a way to use +4 moves and if necessary 1 or 2 Lollipop Hammers to win that level before we invest all those resources. )

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

I got the first version. From my sight there are more differences:

The 20 version has two fake gummies without octopus.

The 22 version is easier since OctoSmash can deal 2 damage to gummies, and that they can make your hammer worth 8 damage instead of 6.

Regarding the power meter, I have the small version during last Bubblegum event levels, but otherwise I have the updated big meter.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Uninstalled and reinstalled CC Friends Saga on my Samsung Galaxy and nothing changed!!! 🙄

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Uncle_Bob You forgot one great missed point from the 2 screenshots my friend that being the one on top has way more Lollipop hammers, Strpped Hammers, and Wrapped Hammers than the one on the bottom....🤣😂😄🙃 maybe your game wanted some of those Hammers back....Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

a technical issue happened in Misty event and CM said the studio is working on a fix. Hopefully some of the players will get the event back 🤔

here's the thread:

• playgowomen18
    playgowomen18 Posts: 355 Level 3
    Options

I don't have an event either. I hope it's this technical issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?