Options

after reinstallation you also lose your boosters

• Jlav94
    Jlav94 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
  • Chuck0923
    Chuck0923 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

So you're telling me that since I had to upgrade my phone that I lost all of the lollipop bonuses that I've earned over the last 3 years? How fair is that?

• mrcurry2480
    mrcurry2480 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I've been playing this game for years, recently my phone broke and had to be replaced. I reinstalled and wirelessly transferred all my apps and data to my new phone. I logged into candy crush saga friends with my email and although my levels came back I've noticed that all my hammers that I've earned are GONE!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE say that there's a way to get my 28 hammers, 25 stripped hammers and 32 bomb hammers!!! If anything can be done PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! I DO NOT WANNA STOP PLAYING THIS GAME!!! But I also don't wanna continue playing without all the hammer stockpile I've saved through out the years. So many times I've play a level for over a week and not use any hammers to build up to the level I had and to now have them all erased is utterly CRUSHING lol no pun intended πŸ˜…!!! Any help is greatly appreciated I just PRAY something can be done about it.

Thanks in advanced, Eric πŸ˜ƒ 😊 πŸ˜„ 😁

• mrcurry2480
    mrcurry2480 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

This just happened to me and I'm so devastated!!! This info needs to be highlighted!!! I'm sure it's probably in the fine print but come on people!!! This is pretty important info can can save another player from having to go through the pain of finding this out after the fact!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @mrcurry2480 and welcome!

I am afraid that it is not possible!

I play CCFriends only on one mobile device, but I was used to play Soda in two different devices and it was not possible to "transfer" boosters from one device to another.

Boosters I earned on ipad were available only there, while boosters I earned on my mobile phone, were available only there!

I suppose the same is for all King games! πŸ˜‰

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @mrcurry2480 Welcome to the King Community at Candy Crush Friends.

Dear Eric, I am really sorry for the loss of the many hammers. You need to know that the items (in your case, the lollipops of various kinds) are stored on the device while your gold bars and progress are registered on King's server.

Please read the following article: Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it! β€” King Community

If your old device is still functional, consume the boosters on that device while collecting new boosters on your new device.Β 

From my own experience, I can tell you that I do all the quests on my new device to rebuild my stock. On my old device, I always play when I have time and use my collected lollipops to progress on the map. Especially if the Dachs delivery service is active, then I pick up the delivery on my new device.

I know you're sad now. You must have expected a different solution. Unfortunately, I have no other solution.

I'm glad you found your way into the community. You may want to have some fun with the many players here from all over the world to process your loss. Please check out our contests to win prizes (Win Prizes β€” King Community). I would be happy if I will continue to meet you here in the community.

Thank you very much. πŸ€—

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

The only thing that I can add it that items you have purchased can be transferred. Otherwise, just follow the advice listed above.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Jlav94 @mrcurry2480 please have a look at this article:Β Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it! β€” King Community

I'm really sorry this happened to you. Basically, it is the case with all games when items are stored on a device. Only things that are stored on the provider's server are synchronized between the devices. So the score and the gold bars, for example.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?