🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My Daily Quest is not restart

teeweiping
teeweiping Posts: 7,256 Level 5

My Daily Quest is no problem when I start playing this game. But today it's not restart, it remains the same with yesterday completed one. Who have this problems before and any solutions @DieOmimi @MountainMom ?

FYI I still new to this game and just start playing this game 3 days ago.

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,180 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @teeweiping,

Some of the issues encountered by players can be related to their device instead of the game. So, here are some standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, run them. I have my game set to automatic updates and am currently on version 1.95.2

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) when using a mobile device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if your Daily Quests appear on the other device?

Let me know your results. If the problem is not associated with your device and is instead associated with your King account, then you will need to contact the King customer support team.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?