🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

game freeze when i click on play

Options
Sukanta_Biswas
Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
my game is current version and level 589 freeze when i want to play ..i checked from my 5 device and its same issue ..i ask to other friends and they have to same problem ..please solve its soon

Comments

• Ali_Azmir
    Ali_Azmir Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options
    Hopefully there will be new update to fix this bug. The latest version is 1.3.5
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @Sukanta_Biswas - Sorry to see you're unable to crush candies these days! 

Have you checked the troubleshooting steps? Sounds simple but it helps in 99% of cases! Also make sure you have the latest version. 

If you've done all that and still get the same error, then let us know. Also, our Studio is doing their best to provide the best game experience, however, they have to prioritise their work. This means that we need to know more or less how many players are affected in order to prioritise an issues - So please, if you know other players who are experiencing the same issue after following the troubleshooting steps, tell them to come and comment on this post too so I can report to the Studio straight away.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?