👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Find your Team here!

Options

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

@Ibnana

Thank you for your answer. And a special thank you for your kind words to me. Everything will be fine. Me and we never give up.

You're right. Let everything calm down.

I don't know what really happened. I don’t understand why you are being persecuted and who is doing it. Because you're talking about two similar incidents. But I don't know exactly what it was. Therefore, I have a hard time understanding what is really happening.

But maybe another option happened here - illiteracy of Internet communication. A person who writes messages or individual words in his messages in caps does not know that there are rules of communication on the Internet (There is no law. But there are rules of mutual respect.).

In the past, I also sometimes wrote some words in my posts in caps. With the help of the caps, I wanted to add significance and importance to these posts of mine.

But then I learned that messages or words written in caps in the unspoken code of Internet communication are equated to a raised voice, shouting, and even rudeness.

Perhaps that person does not know the rules of communication on the Internet. This is his big problem. He must learn to be correct in online communication. If he does not do this, then the problems will continue to be repeated, because other people will also perceive him as a loudmouth or a boor.

@Ibnana I'm answering you here because that topic is closed for a reason unknown to me.

• rhamish_27
    rhamish_27 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,513 Friends Moderator
    edited March 9
    Options

Hi @rhamish_27 warm welcome to our community for the game Candy Crush Friends Saga. If you're looking for friends to team up with, go here.

Also take a look at our current topics: 🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

Have a nice day. 🌺

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,121 Pro Player 👑
    Options

So welcome my friend, you are doing awesome! 😍 You are a great player and a fantastic team mate 🤗

• onihMarsya
    onihMarsya Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 13
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• onihMarsya
    onihMarsya Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 13
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @onihMarsya warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Are you looking for an active team for Dachs Delivery Service?

Please note that most of our community speaks English. Please also use one of the allowed languages: Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian and Spanish.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day. 

• DieOmimi
    Options

For all those who are looking for a team for dachs delivery service, there are the following offers:

Team "Suckers WRLD"

Team "Monikas"

Team "Star Wars"

Team "88&14"

Please make sure you have joined a team before the next delivery starts on Friday. 

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

Dachs Delivery Service Team "Monikas" would like to thank both the old team members and the new team members for a very successful DDS session that ended March 10. Team "Monikas" (lead by Monika herself) was working on DDS delivery 14 as time ran out, and Monika thinks everybody had a GREAT time!

Team "Monikas" would be happy to have more members if anyone reading this would like to join an active Dachs Delivery Service team!! Cheers!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?