Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won! (FINISHED)

Comments

• bigbirdbigbird Posts: 9
    Spending time with the kids  yes they move so we get to travel. New state to see   hope everyone has a great Christmas. 
  • LoobylouLoobylou Posts: 4
    Having a quiet Christmas Day with hubby and my mum ( she has dementia ), Boxing Day will be busy though, rest of family will be here... 🙂
  • ushehdjwheyshejushehdjwheyshej Posts: 13 ✭✭
    OK gotta git gud at Candy Crush Friends Saga so gimme 1000 bars
  • VickijonesVickijones Posts: 2
    Well MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. On our holiday we cook and eat all kinds of food, my family as well as extended family get together and exchange our gifts and just hang out as family laughing talking and just being together. This is my favorite holiday just because we are together as a big family and loving each other as God intended it.
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Well said, @Vickijones! It is the season of giving!!!

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Crushers, I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance. In India Christmas is celebrated only by the Christians and not by the other religion's. New Year celebrations is becoming popular since few years but only in metro's and cities. In towns and villages you will not witness any hectic activity. This year for the first time in my life I will be visiting my maternal grand parents for the New Year along with my parents. My grandpa and granny are terminally ill and doc's have confirmed that they will not survive for more than 6 months and hence this is going to be their last New Year. All my maternal relatives have decided to converge at my Uncles house and have a happy gathering as a farewell gesture. Games for kids and gifts for them. All food items to be cooked at home only including desserts. I hope all goes well........
    That picture is gorgeous @Sabry2603! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🎊 to you too! 

Awww...thanks so much @QueenMia for your kind words! I wish you, your family, and you guys at King for a blessed and joyful Christmas holiday, and a Hapy New Year 2019!!!

• _rabaukenmama04_rabaukenmama04 Posts: 2
    edited January 3
    Hallo liebe king community .
    Das ist unser Baum.Geschmückt von meinen jüngsten  Sohn.Ich bin stolz das er das ganz alleine geschafft hat.wir feiern Weihnachten  mit der Familie. Heiligabend sind wir Zuhause mit allen 4 Kindern .Am 1sten Feiertag gehen wir essen mit allen Geschwistern  und den Großeltern  und am 2ten Feiertag werden wir gemütlich  zu hause die ruhe genießen. Wünsche natürlich  allen hier in der community ein gesegnetes und gesundes Weihnachtsfest. Das alles wünsche in Erfüllung  gehen aber vor ölen Gesundheit .lg steffi

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • Cincinnati Ohio wishes you all a Very Merry Christmas!  Spending the day with my husband of 45 years and sharing the joys and memories of past years!

• abbiebairdabbiebaird Posts: 1
    Spending it with what family we have left. We have 8 entry chairs around our table. And it is technically the second year without my grand mother which we lost last year on the 21st. We lost all of our grandparents, parents, and an uncle and another uncle has had a severe stroke. Hard time of the year for us.