🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won! (FINISHED)

Comments

• jvm
    jvm Posts: 1 Newbie
    I spent Christmas with family...then watching the Boxing Day Test Cricket
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Best wishes for all as we welcome 2019!!!
  • tiffdawn1981
    tiffdawn1981 Posts: 4 Newbie
    QueenMia said:

Ho Ho Ho sweet people! 

I hope you’re all getting ready for some celebrations, here we’re already crawling under sweets and chocolate! Since it’s the most wonderful time of the year, we wanted to celebrate with you guys, cause you make the Community such a wonderful place :heart:

As you know, we love to get to know you all more and more and welcome new members every day. The more we know each other, the more vibrant and sweet we can make this Community. So we would LOVE to know what you are doing for the Holiday Season! 

To celebrate with you all and make the Holiday even more magical, we are offering 1000 Gold bars! What? How?! It’s simple, for a chance to win, let us know by commenting below where you will be spending the festivities

You might want to show us a picture – Remember that we are curious people and we love pictures here :tongue: – or just tell us what you will be doing. It does not have to be fancy nor to be about celebrations, so everyone is welcome to share and what you tell us is up to you! Then 25 players will be chosen by the Team and receive 40 Gold bars each! All you need to have a happy, sweet, magical time!

Come join us in the celebration and Happy Holiday everyone! 

You have until Wednesday 3rd of January 2019 14.00 CET to participate. The 25 lucky winners will be chosen by our group of King Moderators and contacted by private message. The 25 winners will be picked across all King games communities. The Gold bars will be delivered to the game based on where you have posted your introduction. You can choose if you want the Gold bars delivered on Facebook/King.com or on your mobile device. If you choose mobile device then please make sure your game is connected to Facebook/Kingdom so we can sync your winnings.
    Contest Terms and Conditions can be found here

• tiffdawn1981
    tiffdawn1981 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Friends and family
  • cowgirl75
    cowgirl75 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Well unfortunately due to the government having hissie fits my family didn't get to celebrate to much. However we are all greatful to have each other and another year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all of you.
  • calia
    calia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Am away in my motor home with my hubby, at a country music event, last night tonight, great company and music and lots of drinking
  • siedleckinh
    siedleckinh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Unfortunately my daughter goes to grad school in Texas for Sports Medicine and her school went to the Texas bowl and wasn’t able to come home for Christmas or New Years. So I spent my holiday with some friends.  But fortunately the team won.  Always something good comes out of something bad...😉🎉 Happy New Year 
  • CBWinz
    CBWinz Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am blessed to be able to live with my daughter and her family. She and her wonderfull husband have 3 children and I get to see them grow, learn and play. This is Cora's (20 months old) first real Christmas so watching her open gifts alongside her big brother and big sister was a joy!! 
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    dananelle said:
    We have just spent Christmas in Lapland at Santa’s village 
    happy holidays to everyone 

Hi @dananelle, I'm so darn jealous of you both right now...But I'm also so very pleased & excited for you both  :3
    Hope you're having an Amazingly Beautiful and Happy New Year's Eve xXx

• merchel
    merchel Posts: 20 Level 2
    We had a wonderful Christmas Celebration and a great time to gather together to usher in the New Year 2019. We had a family reunion and the twins were so excited! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Candy Crushers 🥳🥳

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?