🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Find your Team here!

1156157158159160162»

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,653 Friends Moderator

Hello @LindaHS76 , In Candy Crush Friends Saga, there is currently no feature for players to add friends. Instead, friends are randomly assigned to you in a team, typically a Dachs Delivery Service team. You can see those players by tapping on the team icon at the bottom right of your screen. For example, my list is full of random players as well as some that I recognize as friends. If you have the Dachs Delivery Service event in your game, you might want to join an existing team to get friends. You can find a team that might be seeking players (such as franko181 that is mentioned in a post above). You can "leave" a team and join another one, but team leaders cannot select individual team members.

• LindaHS76
    LindaHS76 Posts: 177 Level 3

Thank you for your answer 🫶 Hope i get someone to play with soon , only ccs og ccsc i have many new and old friends . I think all of this is because Facebook dont show me games at all

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 678 Level 4

Hi! I was in team CANDY FIX but went offline for a long time and now I am not sure if I am in the same team or not…. My Dach's delivery shows I am with them but my teams area shows join a team!

Anyways, any active teams??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?