🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Win 50 Gold bars! Tell us what level you're on! (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• neganc617
    neganc617 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • wei
    wei Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    But how can it get the 50 gold just ptovide the level without any ID info??????
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options
    I'm on level 995 ...and there's been some right l'il blighters of levels...testing my years of exclusive Candy Crushin' experience  :proud: 
    I WILL get there...I'm just thankful that I now have my l'il ickle friends to help me  :3
    Good luck to all you beautiful people  <3;);)

• lilfignewton
    lilfignewton Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Kaen_Kurou
    Kaen_Kurou Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone :heart: 

We know there are some very talented players on the Community that are constantly waiting for new levels, but we were wondering where everyone stands on the map! (Personally, I'm far from the latest levels, hehe 😅). 

So to satisfy our curiosity, please let us know what level you're on by commenting below! And by the same occasion, why not get some Gold!? 5 lucky winners will be randomly picked and receive 50 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

It does not matter what level you're at as it won't affect the draw. You all have the same chance to win that you've just started or already reached the last levels. 

You have until Wednesday 6th of March, 13pm CET to participate! Good luck everyone :star: 
    - Terms and Conditions here
    I'm on level 231
  • Hamylton12
    Hamylton12 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Nível 175

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone and welcome to our new members :awesome:

Seeing the comments, I just wanted to remind a few points in this contest:

. Please note that to enter the contest, you have to post your level in Candy Crush Friends. You're welcome to share your levels on other Candy games, but the Gold bars will only be credited on Candy Crush Friends should you win. 

. The contest ends on Wednesday 6th of March and the Gold bars will be credited on that same day. The winners will be randomly chosen by a draw. Initially, I announced 5 winners only but since there are so many of you (264 so far, yay :awesome:) we will be rewarding not 5 but 10 winners with 50 Gold bars each! 

. The only language in the Community is English, so everyone can understand and be understood :) Please only use English when posting.

. Some of you mentioned being stuck on hard levels: Have a look at our new Level Help & Tips section just here ;) 

That's it for now! Just a few days left... Tic Tac Tic Tac! Good luck everyone :star: 

allison williams good luck GIF
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Wow @QueenMia my email box has never been this full before with everyone entering!  ..... 27 pages and moving on up!  I might as well post a new message here since I was fortunate?  Unfortunate? to finally have made it to 224! 

Look at me!  I am doing the happy dance!  Moving on up!

• Rosegold36
    Rosegold36 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Campsis
    Campsis Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm on 2899 and missing bgh because this is a tough one! 😔
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?