• shweyee
    shweyee Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    How can I get St.Patrick Costume
  • sbouchr1
    sbouchr1 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hey @sbouchr1 - That's useful for us to understand, thanks for that! Have you logged out since last time or close the game or something like that? It seems that you might be logging in to a different game account and therefore the progress is not showing. 

Also, I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest version of the App (check the App Store if it needs to be updated) and clear cache and cookies from the phone. That usually helps the game to run smoothly ;) 

Let us know!
    I am sorry to be such a pain. I never log out when playing. I cleared my cookies. Then was so excited my stars were counting. Got up to 29, ran out of lives, went back to play again and now all my stars are gone☹️
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @sbouchr1, you're not a pain, so don't be sorry ;) The Community is here to help!

That's really odd and I'm sorry about it :( I've actually noticed that a few other players seem to be having similar issues. I'll report that to our Teams and we'll be looking into it. 

Thanks for all the useful details you've given us and for your patience. It's greatly appreciated! I'll let you know as soon as I have an update for you! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,847 Candy Moderator
    Options
    shweyee said:
    How can I get St.Patrick Costume
    Hello @shweyee,

Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends section in our friendly King Community :)

With regards to your question, we receive St.Patrick's costume through the "Special Star Chaser Event"
     ----->  If you are an iOS device user, you should have received it on the 13th.  And for Android, Amazon and Windows, it appears today after 12:00 pm -- local time!

Once it appears, you will simply play some new levels, and gain the number of specified stars.  You will have the costume once you collect all the required stars.

Hope this clears it up!  Please let me know if you need any further info :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?