Options
13»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all,

Thanks for all the information!

I've merged your thread since you have the same issue so I can update you all at the same time ;) I've passed these on to our Game Team and we'll be looking into it! 

I'll let you know when there's any update for you. In the meantime, let me know if you see any changes please! 

Thanks, guys! And if you fancy some free boosters, you can always try to beat my score, just here! Good luck :star: 
  • mrg556
    mrg556 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Any word on when we get our friends list back?
  • Gmax3
    Gmax3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My friends list still has not reappeared. 
    My ID is 7989052589.
    Please give us some help on this!
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hi guys, thanks! It turns out that the team is doing some testing with it and I'm waiting for more info. I'll give you an update as soon as I have news for you! 

Thanks for your patience and in the meantime, you can try to find our 13 characters for some extra Gold ;) Just check here
    Good luck :star: 
  • Bapple
    Bapple Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    My friends list is full again and I can now request and send lives again.
    At this point I’m assuming per level leaderboards are working also, but will update if not.
    Thank you very much.
  • mrg556
    mrg556 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    My friend list had come back as well. Hopefully it stays. Thank you
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey guys! Yes! It's all back and running now! I wanted to let you know, but you guys were faster ;) Thanks a lot for all the details you provided and your patience :star: 

See you around the Community and have the sweetest day 🍒
  • Michaelxo
    Michaelxo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Having the same issue. No friends showing, also the rank after winning a game no longer shows where you rank it just shows your total score for that game.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Michaelxo and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Ironically, the friends functionality within the Candy Crush Friends Saga game is not very robust. The scores of other players may or may not appear. I have learned to be content with whatever information I get after winning a level. I think the developers have higher priorities, like introducing new costumes for characters or adding new in-game features. I am sorry I don't have a better answer for you.

I invite you to explore our community for fun activities and contests where you can win free boosters and gold bars. There are also unique badges that can be added to your community account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?