Join the Team in London for an exclusive evening here!

(FINISHED) 20 Gold Bars! What's your favourite place to play Candy Crush Friends Saga?

Comments

• debbieburkettdebbieburkett Posts: 4
    NICE!! 😀🙌🏻
  • games_on_FBgames_on_FB Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Hello @ Queen Mia...I love Candy Crushing everyday and I play mostly when I'm reclined on my sofa or in my adjustable bed at the end of the day and that's when all the day's stress, worries and all the thoughts in my head just go away and I relax so I can sleep better but most of all...IT'S JUST FUN!!!
  • nanapamelananapamela Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Hi, my favorite place to play is anywhere I can get a chance and a place to play. It could be intercepted car while my husband is driving or bathroom,bed just about anywhere .
  • prosenfieldprosenfield Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Typically early in the morning while I am drinking coffee, at lunch break and late in the evening. 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,532 Superstar
    @QueenMia I have to agree with @Alansmart - I like to play at night all comfy in my bed.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • games_on_FBgames_on_FB Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Do you know how to change the User ID?

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,776 Legend
    My favorite place is to play CCF is my man-cave.... aka my study room. It is nice and quiet and no one to disturb me (most of the time) Cheers
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,483 Superstar
    Hi @QueenMia and Thank you for tagging me @Pummy_Raj I play CCF mostly in my bed while I’m watching tv or on the train on my way to work 😊
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • kvanckvanc Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Greetings @QueenMia,

Thank you again for another opportunity to inherit some gold.  My favourite place to play is pretty much anywhere my phone is.  From my bed, to the sofa, my car, waiting rooms while waiting for appointments.  Pretty much any time that I have the opportunity to play I do, regardless of the location.  
  • dana13dgdana13dg Posts: 1
    In the kitchen having coffee 
  • CarBommCarBomm Posts: 1
    I like to play at the dining room table so I'm close to snacks and drinks and candy!