How many characters and outfits have you guys unlocked?

Comments

• John_WJohn_W Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Did u get an update? @RegalRenz I was lucky to see my app update notification
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    There are no updates on any of my devices @John_W.

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
    I'm sorry to hear that πŸ˜” I hope ur able to get it so u can continue collecting @RegalRenz
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    Hello @RegalRenz! I hope you're doing well!

Dachs finally put on his caterpillar costume to join the game :) The new outfit is now available to collect, just make sure you have the latest game version installed - It's live on all platform now @RegalRenz, so you should see it whether in the App Store or Google play. Note that if you're on iOS, you have to refresh the App Store, I just tried and it took a couple of tries but the update showed up ;)

Have fun and let us know what you think of the Caterpill'Dachs ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
    I just updated my app @QueenMia and there's a hidden character now so I'm guessing that's Dachs. I was literally sad about it yesterday but I feel much better now. Thanks!  =)

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Perfect, @RegalRenz! Happy crushing then πŸ›πŸ˜ŠπŸ­

new look lol GIF by Disney Pixar

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,827 Superstar
    How awesome and how cute - I'm sure Dachs will look great in his caterpillar outfit.  Unfortunately I don't even have the original Dachs yet (still working on it). πŸ˜₯ Maybe I can ask one of the players (maybe @RegalRenz ?) to share a screenshot when he is unlocked?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    edited June 12
    @marscrushinit there's a screenshot of caterpillar Dachs on the previous page. Go to page 16 below and you'll see where @John_W posted a pic but I'll also definitely post mine when I unlock him. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247123/how-many-characters-and-outfits-have-you-guys-unlocked/p16

Maybe you @RegalRenz or @John_W - could post a picture after you win a level using him so we can see him in all his glory doing his happy dance!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    I'll make a gif out of it @bearwithme ; I have 60 out 550 pieces to get him
    Thank you @John_W.  I really appreciate it - since it will be like forever before I get him since I am still working on getting the first Dachs.  πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

• wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    How do I make sure I have the latest update?  It usually automatically updates.  I am on my computer & there is no sign of Dachs the Caterpillar.  Additionally, I started to unlock him on another device, but he isn't showing up on the main computer I use.  I know boosters & lollipops & other stuff once earned are device specific, but the progress in between usually transfers over.  I'd like to get this resolved soon, before I finish my daily quests so they can go towards earning him, as that is my main focus of the game.

Thanks.
    Ur very welcome and I understand @bearwithme I love sharing my finds
    QueenMia said:
    Hello @RegalRenz! I hope you're doing well!

Dachs finally put on his caterpillar costume to join the game :) The new outfit is now available to collect, just make sure you have the latest game version installed - It's live on all platform now @RegalRenz, so you should see it whether in the App Store or Google play. Note that if you're on iOS, you have to refresh the App Store, I just tried and it took a couple of tries but the update showed up ;)

Have fun and let us know what you think of the Caterpill'Dachs ;) 

@wozziewoo - are you playing thru the App store or googleplay?  @QueenMia - what is the latest version of the app (to make sure we all have it).  Thanks!

Hey @bearwithme, @wozziewoo, the latest version is 1.14 ;)