The most super nightmarish hard level of Candy Crush history!

Hi Developers,

I'm just going to ask why Candy Crush Friends Saga is now harder and harder in fact there's one level that I'm stuck on it for a hole 3 months after I come back to play the game again!

I'm in Level 1197...

And it's very annoying level I've ever seen!!
 Please fix this level and make easily to me!

Thanks,
 Have a awesome weekend! 

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! 👉 Here
Prev1

Comments

• Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 216 ✭✭✭✭
    @MightyWolf15 Oh my god!!!!!! You've been stuck on that level for 3 months?! 😱 

Mattia,
    Candy Crush Friends Saga Lover.
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,340 Legend
    Yeah my friend! 😂

@MightyWolf15 😱😱😱😱 This is unbelievable!!! I don't know how you've been able to keep playing... congratulation! 
    I'm on level 1000, so 1197 is not very far from me... 😢

Mattia,
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,854 Game Expert
    @MightyWolf15 I applaud your perseverance in not giving up on a tough level. To be honest, I don't remember 1197 as being the toughest levels. There are a few nightmarish levels in the 1100 and 1200 levels that require a combo of coloring candy and coloring bomb to clear the blockers to pass. There is a separate thread that players reporting their toughest levels: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/252382/we-want-to-know-what-level-is-the-hardest-for-you/p4 
    For 1197 or any hearts level, the most effective way to move the hearts is to use a combo. Coloring bomb / wrapped candy combo is great, so is the Stripped / Wrapped candy combo (provided that you hit the hearts with the 3 rows and 3 columns sweep). Try to make as much coloring bomb or stripped candy and wait for Yeti to throw a wrapped candy next to the coloring bomb / stripped candy that you made, then do the combo to maximize the hearts movement. You should be able to advance using this strategy. Good luck! <3
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    @Mattia_ you will be winning this level faster! I know you can do it! 

@MightyWolf15 I hope!

Mattia,
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 24
    I have just replayed this level and managed to finish it on third attempt. I was lucky enough to create a coloring candy which I was able to combine with a fish and boom. But it is a tough level as it has five colours on the board so matches are harder than many other empty heart levels. Keep going, you will crack it or get a bit of luck like I did  :) 

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

@Simon888 @MightyWolf15 I'll tell you when I'll be there 😂😂😂

Mattia,
  • disappointedbykingdisappointedbyking Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    @flew66
    so your answer is to buy boosters... nothing else. Well, it is a very poor one. Make the game a paying one, don't act as if it were free.
    @disappointedbyking I think you mid-read  my post. I didn't say anything about using booster, free or paid ones. I suggested creating combo by making stripped candy or color bomb. I personally have not spent a single dollar on CCF (that makes me a very poor customer for King) and I'm at level 1520. 
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• cherrenedcherrened Posts: 7
    I would have deleted game by now, when it's so hard it's not enjoyable,  I'm done. .lol
  • RachelK88RachelK88 Posts: 8
    I would have to say that my hardest level was 987. It took me what seemed liked WEEKS b4 I finally beat it. 
    Finally I've beat it and I'm in Level 1230 now! 

4 freaking months and I'm stuck at level 1198! How i even still playing the game! 

edited July 9
    I have to say that your perseverance prevails! @MightyWolf15 Some of the "normal" levels are quite ridiculously tough in 1100 - 1200's. Look out for 1268 &1288. Those two are very tough in my opinion. Believe it or not, it'll actually get a bit easier beyond that. At some levels, I still have to try it 10+ times to pass but not stuck for days or weeks. I hope King's team has adjust the difficulties based on the feedback we gave. Cheers