🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

why the option of extra moves or different lives disappeared after watching the movie?

Options
Macia
Macia Posts: 6 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
why the option of extra moves or different lives disappeared after watching the movie? I had it and since the update with gum I lost this opportunity. And my friends have this option today. I have the latest update

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Macia, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English :+1: 

With regards to "Videos" for Extra Moves and Extra Lives, is a Test feature that is not available for all the players at all the times!  And, this test is done once at a time on a group of players!!  Hence, I am guessing, the testing on the Group in which you are included in over and it moved on to another group, which includes your friends!!  

I am pretty sure you will receive it again once the testing is done and King decides to release the feature to all his players!!

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have any questions by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    I have gotten both. Extra moves and refill lives after the videos.
  • Macia
    Options
    it's unfair. all my friends have this function and they have a lot easier. please restore these functions because I lose the desire to play this game
  • Macia
    Options
    it's unfair.
     all my friends have this function
     and they have a lot easier. 
    please restore these functions because 
    I lose the desire to play this game
  • Macia
    Options
    I still haven't received the life renewal function after watching the movie. can anything be done about it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?