Options
2»

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hey there @PummyRaj ,

Actually yes I received Galaxy Yeti thanks to the help of our dear @QueenMia ! :3

He's really cool, and yes I like him, but I was kinda hoping he had a different animation for his special considering he's a limited time special edition costume 🤔

I would say , @PummyRaj , if you have the opportunity I would definitely get it, but if that's your main reason for getting a new phone I'd say it's not really worth that O.o

Of course others may have different beliefs than me regarding this 😏

~ Sincerely
      💫 SeraphicStar 💫
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    He's really cool, and yes I like him, but I was kinda hoping he had a different animation for his special considering he's a limited time special edition costume 🤔

I would say, @PummyRaj , if you have the opportunity I would definitely get it, but if that's your main reason for getting a new phone I'd say it's not really worth that O.o

Of course others may have different beliefs than me regarding this 😏

~ Sincerely
      💫 SeraphicStar 💫
    Congratulations, dear Star 🤗  I am glad you like him!  It is definitely worth then :+1:

Actually, I wanted to go with Samsung ONLY for Yeti!!  Otherwise, I am LG person... I had Samsung 2 times and had to change them just within 6 months as both were either broken or wouldn't work ( I think I had bad luck with Samsung :D )

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?