Options
2»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to the Community :waving:

I have checked your game and I can confirm that you have received the reward for feeding the Yeti. However, there was a delay which explains that you did not receive it right after you've completed the quest. Indeed, the rewards were added about 30 minutes after when you were not expecting it. 

The best is to clear cache and cookies regularly and make sure you update the game to avoid that kind of issue. We will have a look on our end to see if there is something we can do about it. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or doubts! In the meantime, I invite you to join our fun area right here - There's plenty of fun contest in which you can win extra Gold. Don't miss out! 

Good luck and see you around the Community 🌟
    Stay sweet 🍒
  • Aimzf1
    Aimzf1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    My User ID is 1372165389. Device Note 10 plus,  after i feed the yeti it says collect prize, I click that and the " portal " open to leave " feed yeti". Then the game crashes sending me to my phones menu screen. I reopen game and I do not collect rewards :-(. 5th day in a row now ..

• Aimzf1
    Options
    App version 1.22.6, sorry left that out.. 
  • Corydien
    Corydien Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello again @Corydien @sskeen90 and @Aimzf1

I have a tiny update with regards to the issue with "Feeding Yeti" --->  Our Community Manager is looking into it and will get back to us once they know further details about it!  

@Aimzf1 Can you please post (1) Device you are using; (2) your game ID number and (3) version of the game you currently have

@Corydien and @sskeen90 You should be able to find the version number from the Google Play Store App --> where we can search for other Apps and App updates.  Once you select the Friends game, do not press on "Play", but scroll down till you see "About the Game" or something like that!  The version should be displayed under Game Info with numbers like 1.23.4 (just an example)!  

Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything else!

Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

My Version is 1.23. 7

• Aimzf1
    Options
    Device Note 10 plus, version 1.22.6  ID 1372165389
  • sskeen90
    sskeen90 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    for some reason my app isnt showing up in my play store. but when this get fixed will be recieving the gifts we didnt get. I've tried 3 times now and each time it kicks me out without giving me anything.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?