🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Fill in the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

1234568»

Comments

• lbv79
    lbv79 Posts: 26 Level 2

Odus: "Yeti, look        at me      instead of         those amazing boosts     . You need to        do u and keep beating those levels      , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're   funny Odus but to be honest          , Odus, I just can't         keep winning levels without having all my friends by my side crushing it too     ! 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys, thanks for adding your entries, it's really good :awesome: However, the contest is now over! 

But don't worry! There are plenty more opportunities coming and it starts NOW! Have a look at our exciting very first Superstars Summer Contest! Fun guarantee and plenty of Gold to win 🌟 Head here to participate!

You can also try your luck to win another 30 Gold bars by playing your favourite song with Yeti, right HERE

Good luck everyone and happy Summer 🍒
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hey a congratz from me as well to the winners
    @TRICIA4955
    @angdun76ab
    @TonyaBoatwright
    @Suetho327
    and @Butcher (Scary Name! :scream: )

Keep crushing those candies & enjoy your gold! :3
  • delziasfroste
    delziasfroste Posts: 1 Newbie
    Odus: “ Yeti look forward at your tablet , instead of looking throughout the window . You need to get pass level 97 ,my friend! ” Yeti : “ Haha, you're right, Odus, I can't just keep playing need a rest after all if I want to be the best !
  • paradisemichelle
    paradisemichelle Posts: 2 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look  at the scenery outside  instead of  playing Candy Crush Friends  . You need to  take a break from the game , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  right , Odus, I just can't  stop when I am crushing every levels

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    @delziasfroste, @paradisemichelle - Hi guys, thanks for adding your entries, it's really good :awesome: However, the contest is now over! 

But don't worry! There are plenty more opportunities coming and it starts NOW! Have a look at our exciting very first Superstars Summer Contest! Fun guarantee and plenty of Gold to win 🌟 Head here to participate!

You can also try your luck to win another 30 Gold bars by playing your favourite song with Yeti, right HERE

Good luck everyone and happy Summer 🍒
  • bradingtonjr
    bradingtonjr Posts: 4 Newbie
    Odus: "Yeti, look       ahead of you       instead of     behind you         . You need to    prepare for the future         , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     motivating        , Odus, I just can't      watch you fail        
  • bobi223
    bobi223 Posts: 3 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Hello Friends Crew!

It's play time! And that's good cause isn't it what we all love, games?!

This time, we're asking to fill up the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

How does it work?

It's SIMPLE! 

All you have to do is imagine the conversation between Odus and Yeti by filling up the blanks in the sentences below.
    As long as you keep the words that are in place, you can add as many words as you want to fill in the blanks.
    So just let your imagination run wild 😉

🍭🍭🍭

Odus: "Yeti, look      chocolate        instead of         licorice smash     . You need to             , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're        loopy     , Odus, I just can't         flystraight     

5 lucky winners will be picked and receive 30 Gold bars each 🤩 EASY! 

Good luck everyone 🍒

🍭🍭🍭

You have until Wednesday 7th of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?