❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Server Error

suzanna21suzanna21 Posts: 10
I can't save my Progress! Server Error. Why?

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,170 Community Manager
    Hi there @suzanna21 and welcome to the Community :waving:

Please clear cache and cookies from your device and make sure you have the latest game update. That should solve the problem. 

If not, let me know what device you're playing on and please, try to add a screenshot. 

Thanks!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • suzanna21suzanna21 Posts: 10
    Always Connection Error!!! 😔
    Hi QueenMia, I clear cache and cookies, I have a latest game update and: Cinnection Error. 😔😔I can't add screenshot on Handy. Facebook connection: Connection Error. 😔😔 I have Iphone 5c. Level: 982 Please help! 😳
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,946 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Retagging @QueenMia for visibility.

@suzanna21 - if you take a picture and save to your phone you can upload it here using the 🏔 icon symbol above the text box. 

Hope this helps 🙏🏻
    Accepted Answer

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
    Hey there @suzanna21!

I cannot see any error on the screenshot you posted (thanks for it, by the way!). Have your problem been fixed then? If not, it would be helpful to know why exactly happens and what stage of the game you get stuck at. Is it when you try to register via Facebook or Kingdom?

Thanks a lot! 

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

I try log in to my King account and: There was a connection error. Try again in a bit. I saved for example the FriendsSaga once before (level 932) but I cant animore. Currently in level 982. And all my King Games like that. The WiFi is not detected. No daily rewards no mission nothing. With Facebook same nothing. Everything else works on Mobile with WiFi, so WiFi works perfectly except King games. 
    Thanks for giving me more info, @suzanna21 - Let me check with our tech team and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 
    Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience! 

Hi @suzanna21!

I spoke with our Support and they suggest you to try restart your device. I understand that this may sound a little too simple, but it turns out to be working in most cases. So please, switch your device off, then wait 10 seconds and switch it back on. Launch the game and it should work.

If the issue still persist, then please let me know. It seems that we have a slight technical issue as well. But before, I'd like to make sure the "switching off and on" trick is not working for you. 

Let me know!

Thanks 🍒

I restarted my device, but the issue still persist. :(
    Thanks for letting us know! I've informed the Tech Team that it did not work and they just told me they were able to do some magic on your account - I'm sorry, but I'll have to ask you to ty to switch on and off one more time and they are confident it will solve the issue this time (they could see something they did not see the first time). 

In the meantime, we are investigating on our end. So should it be a miss again, we're hoping to fix the problem shortly.

Really sorry for the inconvenience and for having you going through all these steps. Technology can sometime be a bit tricky but hopefully, this time you can get back into your game without any server error. 

Let me know!

Thanks so much for your time and patience 🌟

Restarted...the issue still persist. :(
    The issue still persist...
    Hey @suzanna21, sorry for the delay in our response - I have confirmed to our Tech Team that this hasn't worked for you and they are still looking into it. 

As I mentioned earlier, there seems to be a slight technical issue with our game which is unfortunately impacting your game. Rest assured that our developers are aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

However, please note that until this is fixed you will probably still encounter the same issue if you continue playing the game. Feel free to contact us if you have any question or doubt. In the meantime, you can check our latest fun contests for a chance to win some extra Gold bars. Right here.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience - thank you so much for your patience 🍒

Thank you so much for your help! Im waiting...(I cant check your latest fun contest for Goldbars without server connection) :)