❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

🍭Candyversary Party! 🎁🎉

Comments

• Jasmina42Jasmina42 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    I am very dissapointed because my husband finished all contest, all 6 levels, & I stucked on 2.level. I must 
    play 4 more levels. But TIME IS RUNNING!!!! TIC-TAC...😩😢😭😤😠😡🤬🤯🤯🤯
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    1 more lvl left 
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Done 
  • samm_kmlsamm_kml Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    party completed :) and loved it 
    John_W said:
    Done 

Sorry, one question PLEASE?!
    I start with CANDYANNYVERSARY COMPETITION yesterday behind 12 o’clock on the noon. When I lost all my lives, I saved and left that game alone. For some time after( I don’t know exactly in the minute), I turned on the CANDYANNYVERSARY COMPETITION, and my game disapeared. Unfortunatly, I wait till NOW, & nothing changed. I’m so sad & angry! PLEASE help me about that competition, 🙏🙏🙏
    I turn back you a favor, I promise!!!
    I WANT TO PLAY THAT COMPETITION SO BAD !!!!
  • samm_kmlsamm_kml Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
  • wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    This hasn't shown up for me.  I've had no updates for a couple of weeks.  I play on Win 10.  Is this event platform specific? 

I wonder if it would be possible, in the future, to remember that this game is played on many different devices & if certain events are only available certain ways if this could be made clear from teh beginning.  This way everyone knows from the jump what they can expect, or for tjose that play on multiple devices which one they would need.
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 214 ✭✭✭✭
    @QueenMia, I'm so upset!
    Like @Elsa, I force stopped my game, cleared the cache, made sure that I have the latest update & no challenge! Waaa! 
    All's well in the Land of Oz! Just have to keep an eye out for those twisters!
  • satnamsatnam Posts: 245 ✭✭✭✭
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,344 Legend

Hello!

It was a very nice challenge. Putting the extra moves into the game is a great idea.
    Hopefully you have it in the journey as well.

Thank you for that.

Now comes the next one. <3=)

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,344 Legend
    @Elsa

Hello Elsa!

How did you manage 70 levels in no time? I'm hanging on the levels a bit longer. Have no gold bars. You can not always use boosters. And here's a technical problem with sending and receiving life.

What I read.

Great performance from you !!! ! ♥♥♥

• fosmiredavidfosmiredavid Posts: 4
    Can’t wait to crush it  >:)
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,886 Game Expert
    Thank you for a fun way to celebrate the Candyversary! I finished the 5 levels on my Android phone. Level 1 actually was a bit more challenging for me than the rest. Most of the levels are like fireworks, explosions after explosions. It is a lot of fun!
    I have not seen the event on my Windows app. Not sure if it is only for mobile or only appears once per account across platforms.

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!