๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends Saga crash on startup after update

Options
CORNELIO76
CORNELIO76 Posts: 9 Level 2
Greetings King community! I am addressing you with a problem regarding the Candy Crash Friends Saga game. Starting with the update of 01.10.2019 I cannot open the game anymore! The orange logo with the name King appears and then writes me "Unfortunately,Candy Crash Friends has stopped"! I deleted cache from the phone and cache from the application but without success. I personally own 2 Samsung Galaxy S4 phones with Android 4.4.2 system, and the game is installed on one of them. Even after the last update, seeing that I still can not connect, I also installed the game oย  my second phone and I have the same error. My wife also owns a Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0.1 but the game runs smoothly!
My question is: is this game no longer compatible with Android 4.4.2? Unfortunately, I did not log into the game either with the King user or with the Facebook account! Is there any possibility I can still access the game? I would not want to lose over 400 levels played.

P.S. I found in the forum some users with the same problem but they did not receive an answer. If there is a solution and I did not find it in the forum, please guide me to the answer.
Thank you! Have a nice day!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?