🐾Lovely Pets everywhere! Participate in our Contest and win some Gold Bars
💐Grab your Spring-tastic Jelly Queen wallpaper here!
🙌 Beat the Mods Miss_Dani...and our special guest Nix66!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Foley1362 and win free boosters!

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend
    edited December 2019
    @Foley1362 Im only 8 years old (in whale years). Who would let an 8 year old in this scary firepit all alone? 😉😂♥️🐳

Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,329 Level 5
    @Foley1362 I'll try to beat you on 110, since it's the only level I can get to from my current level 

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

📝📚 A list of all stories I have written so far 📚📝

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
    ~ The Candy Friends and their Nen types: Check here! ~
    *Hunter X Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭
    ❤️ CCFS expert. Ask me anything! ❤️

Highest RC Win Streak: 15
    Highest Candy Necklace Win Streak: 35

Face masks now MANDATORY in some areas. Please wear them and stay safe.
    Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
  • KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @wafercookieflippers - don’t worry big brother is still there right?!? 😉🤣😂

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩
    @candycrushinit - I was already worried about facing off with cookie 🍪. Now I have to deal with Donkey Kong 😱😱😱

🍩 International Corner 🍩

• gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 5,518 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2019
    My one Christmas wish is this - if you have already won the Champions Badge please make sure and spread the holiday cheer and let others compete for it fairly this time 🙏🏻

@Foley1362 ugh darn such a hard choice to play  or not to play🤔? I know I have few under my belt, but I love competitions😋😉. Well tis' the season I will give you a early Christmas🤶 wish I will politely exit left.  

Good luck every one! 

live life everyday like it was your last, that's  why I crush candy everyday 🍭
    edited December 2019
    @gr33n3y3z - that’s not my wish!! I wish for everyone to participate 💪🏻 Hence why the 3 levels.

However once your done beating me and qualify for a booster, why run up the score and go for 3 boosters was more the point. All that does is block another from winning. But a competition is a competition!!!

Besides 3 levels = 9 chances for a badge 🙌🏻

Plenty to go around if you think you got what it takes to beat this Top Gun 😎 

🍩 International Corner 🍩

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 12,427 Legend
    Very gracious of you @gr33n3y3z but you really don’t have to 🥳🤩🤪🥰

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller 🦋

• gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 5,518 Friends Moderator
    @Foley1362 I understand you now, my thing is don't  mind the boosters,I loved the badge though. It's more of being on top tbh on the leadership board. If i play i will go for 1011 level fair warning!  I will take it easy and play later on in the week. 

live life everyday like it was your last, that's  why I crush candy everyday 🍭
    gr33n3y3z said:
    @Foley1362 I understand you now, my thing is don't  mind the boosters,I loved the badge though. It's more of being on top tbh on the leadership board. If i play i will go for 1011 level fair warning!  I will take it easy and play later on in the week. 
    Good - maybe I’ll play that one again after you win just to prove I can beat you more than once 😂

Sincerely,
    Maverick 🤣

🍩 International Corner 🍩

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Hiiiii @Foley1362 you forgot me.

I dont lie was waiting for your contest eagerly. 

Will try to play if possible.
    @caambuj - of course I haven’t forgotten you! I had Elsa do a tag for everyone so perhaps you didn’t receive that one 🤔

I’m very sorry to hear you might not be able to participate 🥺 Hopefully the two week timeframe for this final BTS of 2019 will allow you to compete.

Might I also add, knowing now that you beat all of us multiple times with one good eye is super impressive 😱. Have you ever seen the movie 🎥 Goonies?!? One eyed Willy would be impressed sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

🍩 International Corner 🍩

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @Foley1362

Thanx for your concern n you know I like you. You always make me smile😊.

My eye treatment is going on from last 6 months n operated twice. I wish would be cure by simply eye drops n not require surgery(Retina is good but cornea is badly damaged)🤞.

Hey I didnt see the movie 'Goonies' but now I will sure😁.

• Simon888Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Foley1362 said:
    @gr33n3y3z - that’s not my wish!! I wish for everyone to participate 💪🏻 Hence why the 3 levels.

However once your done beating me and qualify for a booster, why run up the score and go for 3 boosters was more the point. All that does is block another from winning. But a competition is a competition!!!

Besides 3 levels = 9 chances for a badge 🙌🏻

Plenty to go around if you think you got what it takes to beat this Top Gun 😎 

I think that is a fair point. I have been lucky enough to win champion badge a few  times so it will be nice for nine new players to get Champion badge and spread the Xmas cheer  =)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,552 Level 5
    My score on level 110 is 68730

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here🦉
    Hi @DeepshikhaSharan - thank you for participating. However you need to provide a screenshot as well in order for the score to be considered valid. Can you please edit your post with this? 🙏🏻

🍩 International Corner 🍩

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.