🌼⭐️ Spring or Star Race? Vote for your favorite and give us your feedback!
🐾 Lovely Pets everywhere! Participate in our Contest and win some Gold Bars
💐Grab your Spring-tastic Jelly Queen wallpaper here!
🌴 It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE

Jelly Queen crashes - Level freezes

Answers

• mbare023mbare023 Posts: 7 Level 2
    My user ID is 5692939266. I've tried to play level 6 of the Jelly Queen but it keeps crashing, ice lost 3 lives and timed out all 3 perks while trying to play. I open the game and it freezes on the game board but would allow me to use lollipop hammers which I didn't use because j don't want to waste them. I'm enjoying the game, please help figure this out!
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• tiffmomtiffmom Posts: 13 Level 2
    User ID 9968654443 iPad OS 13.3 I’ve read the above and the game does freeze when I’m playing a Jelly Queen level and I have the timed extra powers (or whatever they are called). I just added my info to help solve the problem. It froze on level 6 and again on level 7. It’s a shame because I lost a life on both levels.
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    No jelly queen event for me yet. 
  • LaurenmlhLaurenmlh Posts: 47 Level 2
    im on level 9 with two active boosters adding color and their power, lost two lives. Boosters do their magic and then I cannot make a move. 
  • bombina13bombina13 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Tparrelly said:
    Your game froze on lvl 5 in cloud kingdom for the jelly queen event. I'm now out of lives, and the active boosters will be lost. I need to be compensated please. 

• bombina13bombina13 Posts: 4 Newbie
    It freezes to me in the same level! That must be bug.
  • Yorben_GoereeYorben_Goeree Posts: 1,610 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    Same here! Level 6 is impossible to pass! I’m stuck on level 6, because for a boosters! It’s freezes! Boosters destroy color bomb!😡👎🏻

Relax... and play Candy Crush🍒🍭🍫🍬

▪️Candy Crush Saga: level 9170▪️

▪️Candy Crush Soda: level 3940▪️

▪️Candy Crush Jelly: level 541▪️

▪️Candy Crush Friends: level 4000▪️ Stopped (Temporarily)

• dananelledananelle Posts: 310 Level 3
    I am on level 4 and game froze. Using iPad and it froze after boosters were used by jelly queen. Game id is 10077916483. Lost a life also 
  • GarthGoddess7GarthGoddess7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My Jelly Queen Event keeps freezing on Level 3 right as I begin the level. I have lost countless lives trying to play it. Not only that, but I lose my boosters I've won as well when this happens. When I was finally able to get past Level 3, the event restarted. I'm playing it on a Google Pixel and my user ID is 5237816330
    N-o--e-v-en-t --y-e-t😭😭😭😭😭😭
    And now, to crown it all, nothing happens when I press "King" to see my ID number.👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼🙊
  • sawasdeesawasdee Posts: 38 Level 2
    I pass 10 Level But the event disappeared before the stars were collected.
    And now, to crown it all, nothing happens when I press "King" to see my ID number.👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼🙊
    Well... ThisIs fixed! Ty! Got my ID back!
    This Is my ID, if anyone can help me get Her Majesty in my game, I'd really appreciate it!!!

• MsNeisha37MsNeisha37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I'm dont think it's a bug I think they're cheating!! They dont want us to beat it!! This always happen when I have at least 2 power ups that I can use for 2 hours!! When i dont have any it magically never freezes! I love this game but I'm just gonna quit playing and find another game that wants it players to win. 
  • ImalittlemadImalittlemad Posts: 55 Level 3
    Just going to throw myself in here too. 
    A piece of candy froze up on my board. It was supposed to explode but just sat there shaking. I didnt lose a life because I used a candy bomb (the one with sprinkles) to remove it. This was on level 10. 

1) Were the "Friendly Charged Boosters" active when you were playing this level? No, I didn't have any. 

2) Did the game froze as soon as the level was open OR the boosters did their magic?  No boosters and no it froze near the end of the level. I was 2 away from completing it 😭

3) What device are you using to play the game? Samsung Galaxy 8 phone. 

My player ID