🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

Answers

• unisus21
    unisus21 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Update... Jelly Queen disappeared but  came back, but all my progress is gone. I had beaten all 10 levels and had 43 out of 45 stars. Will my progress come back, or do I have to start all over again?
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    edited January 2020
    I had 4 stars left to get in the Star Chase and I would have got the Jelly Queen, HOWEVER after CCFS updated today, the whole event and my progress just :poofed: Disappeared. I can not begin to tell you how frustrated I am about this.
    1. Yes, I force closed the App, cleared cache and cookies, then restarted my device.
    2. NO it still did not work.
    3. I can't begin to tell you how much money I spent during this event alone.
    4. Please let me have my progress back.

Screenshot for reference

• GDun6261
    GDun6261 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I completed my last 3 starts to get the jelly queen. The guy comes out and says thank you for collecting all the stickers. The the queen disappeared. Can someone explain to me when I am going to get my reward. 
  • GDun6261
    GDun6261 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I completed my last 3 starts to get the jelly queen. The guy comes out and says thank you for collecting all the stickers. The the queen disappeared. Can someone explain to me when I am going to get my reward. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Hello @GDun6261, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Congratulations for finishing the "Star Chaser" :+1:  The Queen has not gone anywhere, she is now living with your other friends in your scrapbook.  If you click on the "Pink Book" you see at the bottom of the page, you can her at the bottom of the screen.  

Just wondering.... are you wondering about the "Gift Box"?  Did the Jelly Queen not give you anything after finishing the Star Chaser?

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • pinga
    pinga Posts: 55 Level 2
    I had the cookie event and only need 1 level more for win the surprise but in the last actuallitation it desappears too.what's happening with the actuallitation?? Always catch anything hahaha!
  • Terri52
    Terri52 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was 15 stars away from getting the Jelly Queen then the game did an update. Now she's gone what happened
  • barbfuentes1
    barbfuentes1 Posts: 63 Level 3
    My queen event just disappeared today after any update. I only had 7 stars left to get the queen!!!! How do I get the event back??
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

And thanks for letting us know! We have informed the Game Studio and gave the info you have provided us with. In order to help them in the investigation, please let us know:

. What game version you're playing with
    . What's your device
    . And most importantly, what's your Game ID

Thank you all very much for your help and patience. I will keep you posted as soon as I can 🍒
  • alhanson4
    alhanson4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have done all of the suggestions to get the Jelly Queen back and still can't get it back.😞 I had just finished the 10 levels, but then it all disappeared. I am pretty bummed. My ID number is 1264028278.
    I am on an Android 9.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?