1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

Options

Answers

• eddidit
    eddidit Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I only cleared the cache after the event disappeared, in fact this was the first time I ever did that. When events disappeared before I just chalked it up to me misreading the end date, but knowing there were about 2 weeks left for this one I know I didn't misread anything. 
  • Pinorro
    Pinorro Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, she also dissapeared from my Game when only 3 stars left.... So frustrating.

I have tried everything. I was playing 1.29.3 version and uninstalled it. Now on Google Play there is only 1.28.8. But even that, the JQ is still missing.

My id is 2770180718 and I play on a Sony Xperia Z2.

Please, some help!!!!! 
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    I Updated the game to latest Version but still haven't found her . My Bad Luck 

• mmqcds
    mmqcds Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    She's back after upgrading to 1.29.4, but I'm not sure the stars collected in 1.29.3 have been added to my tally. At least I have 33 stars rather than zero.
  • mrsfosterr2
    mrsfosterr2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    @mmqcds there is a new update out now?? I'll have to look and hopefully my progress will be there as well. Thanks!!
  • pearljam1997
    pearljam1997 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Jelly queen is missing on mine as well. Was almost done. Version 1.29.4 ID 1317381778 uninstalled reinstalled, did the whole chicken dance and nothing 
  • pearljam1997
    Options
    Now she's back but it's back to level 1 🤦‍♀️ I surely hope there's a fix because I was almost done 
  • pearljam1997
    Options
    So I went to play the first level on the jelly queen again, beat it and got my last 100 JQ points so now I have her as a player but I've lost all my lollipop hammers!!!!! I literally have 1 when I had tons of them!!! 
  • mrsfosterr2
    mrsfosterr2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    @pearljam1997 you uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it came back after you beat the first level?
  • GDun6261
    GDun6261 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    The Jelly Queen did not give me anything. She do not even appear in the pink book.
    She only appears on my phone when I first launch the app.

PummyRaj said:
    Hello @GDun6261, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Congratulations for finishing the "Star Chaser" :+1:  The Queen has not gone anywhere, she is now living with your other friends in your scrapbook.  If you click on the "Pink Book" you see at the bottom of the page, you can her at the bottom of the screen.  

Just wondering.... are you wondering about the "Gift Box"?  Did the Jelly Queen not give you anything after finishing the Star Chaser?

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?