1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen disappeared after update - FIXED: Update to 1.29.4

Options

Answers

• GDun6261
    GDun6261 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    The Jelly Queen still have not reappeared for me. She is not showing any existence at all! I too am what for a solution to this issue.
  • pearljam1997
    pearljam1997 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    @mrsfosterr2 it just all of a sudden showed up again so I went to play the first level in the jelly queen  world and when I beat it it gave me the 100 points for her and completed the goal. 
  • Anga
    Anga Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just finished the 10th level and had 4 out of 45 stars to unlock the Jelly Queen when my game updated and now the event and all my progress is gone!!! I had to wait a week after the event was launched for it to actually show up for me, so needless to say I'm pretty devastated right now. Can anyone help please???
    The same is happened with me too. All progress disappeared after update.
  • SANDID1304
    SANDID1304 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi WHY HAS MY JELLY QUEEN GAME DISAPPEARED AFTER YOU DID AN UPDATE, IM ON A SAMSUNG 9 MY SIGN IN PLAYER ID IS SANDID1304 ONLY HAD ONE MORE LEVEL TO PLAY.... AND STILL HAD 13 SOMETHING DAYS TO COMPLETE IT IN, PLUS QUEEN JELLY IS STILL VISIBLE IN BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER WHEN YOU LOG ON TO GAME JUST HER QUEST HAS DISAPPEARED SINCE YOUR UPDATE YESTERDAY..... PLEASE REPLY AND LET ME KNOW WHERE ALL MY HARD WORK PLAYING HAS GONE .   
    MANY THANKS
    SANDI D 
  • AleshiaOrr1970
    AleshiaOrr1970 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have lost my queen stars and I was 10 stars away from getting her
  • PrincessErica
    PrincessErica Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    o:) Update 1.29.3 my game lost the jelly queen. I was finished with all 10 levels & I had quiet a few of stars I can’t remember how many anymore & the jelly queen disappeared. Please help 🥺
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I have some good news for you!

Our Studio have just rolled out the fix on bot Android and Apple - Version 1.29.4. Updating to this version will restore your progress unless you have:
    1. Cleared your cache
    2. Deleted/reinstalled your game
    This is because progress is stored locally and will be deleted in each of those circumstances. We know this is not a great experience but that it is how it's built and there's not much we can do about it. However, despite your progress being lost, you should still be able to re-play the event for a chance to unlock our highness. If you don't manage to complete the event by the end of it (on the 5th of Feb), please let me know and we'll see what we can do for you 😉

Thanks for your patience and understanding and let us know how it goes! You can give us your feedback here and share your success here for a chance to win 30 Gold bars

Happy playing 🍒 
  • mogli
    mogli Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I completed all 10 levels of the jelly queen event and was working on getting 45 stars - it said I still had 14 days lest a day or two ago but when I went to play this morning it was gone
  • mogli
    mogli Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Did anyone else notice the original post said 30 stars but it’s 45 - my star chaser portion disappeared 
  • angie50595
    angie50595 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    The Star Chase for the Jelly queen disappeared . What now?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?