🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Linking my preexisiting king account to my new facebook account

Options
rupisaurio
rupisaurio Posts: 23 Level 2
Hi!
I want to synch my king account (created with my email, where the progress is saved) to my newly created facebook account (same email, never linked to king). Is there any way?

I can only find the option of signing out of my king account and starting from scratch with facebook. A second option seems to be to migrate progress from a facebook account onto a king account, but I need the migration to be in the opposite direction.

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Rupi

PS: My ultimate goal is to be able to add friends to Candy Crush Friends so that someone can send me lives! I've been through the community posts and facebook seems to be the only way. I'd love to know of other ways, if they exist.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @rupisaurio, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Yes!  It is possible to "sync" your King account and Facebook account easily!  And, you are right, the more friends we have, the better chances there are to receive lives =)

Please click on this link and follow the steps there --->  "Syncing my Facebook & Kingdom Accounts"

** Please post back how it went by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Yes!  It is possible to "sync" your King account and Facebook account easily!  And, you are right, the more friends we have, the better chances there are to receive lives =)

Please click on this link and follow the steps there --->  "Syncing my Facebook & Kingdom Accounts"

** Please post back how it went by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Wow 😯 @PummyRaj, you learn something new everyday! 👍🏻

Hi!
    I want to synch my king account (created with my email, where the progress is saved) to my newly created facebook account (same email, never linked to king). Is there any way?

I can only find the option of signing out of my king account and starting from scratch with facebook. A second option seems to be to migrate progress from a facebook account onto a king account, but I need the migration to be in the opposite direction.

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Rupi

PS: My ultimate goal is to be able to add friends to Candy Crush Friends so that someone can send me lives! I've been through the community posts and facebook seems to be the only way. I'd love to know of other ways, if they exist.
    PummyRaj said:

• rupisaurio
    Options
    Hi PummyRaj
    Thanks for the welcoming and for answering so soon!
    I had tried that before, but always got the error message of "this app is not available on facebook anymore". However, it just worked!
    Problem solved.
    A wonderful rest of the weekend to you!

Rupi

PS: Thanks for the spelling correction correction! Non native English speaker here lol you spotted me :bleep_bloop:
  • rupisaurio
    Options
    Update:
    Now Candy Crush Friends appears in my facebook active apps. However, I still can't see my facebook friends on the game (and they can't see me either). I still have only the short list of randomly assigned friends I've had since the beginning of the game.

I've been checking the facebook connectivity posts on the community, but they haven't helped so far.

I'm guessing this is a different issue, should I open a new question?

Thanks again!

Rupi
  • rupisaurio
    Options

Update on the update:

I started a new thread for my second question: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/277944/friend-list-not-updating-with-facebook-friends-even-though-the-accounts-are-linked#latest

The solution is to go into the game, select profile and disconnect. Then log in again, but this time by choosing "continue with facebook" (instead of using a king account with your email).

I'm just leaving it here in case someone runs into my question in the future :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?