๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Level 593

Options
Regulus
Regulus Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi. What's the matter with that level ? It can't be got through. I've been on it for several weeks and I think it's unplayable. A level can have some difficulties, but when you can't get it after a lot of days, it's boring. I'm just thinking about leaving that game.

ยซ1

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

HI @Regulus and warm welcome to the Community ๐Ÿค—

Some levels can be challenging but I'm sure you can pass it! Have you checked our tutorial videos? Here is one for level 593.

Also, I'm sure our Experts can share some good tips with you - @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Nat09 @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @firebombmarkus @bearwithme @PummyRaj @Foley1362 @flew66 @mysticalmysty Any tips to share please?

let us know how it goes and good luck ๐Ÿ’

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Regulus and welcome to our sweet community.

Ok....Let's take a look in level 593

Oh...It's a 'Spread the Jam' Level with Misty, Tiffi and Odus as recommended character.

And the layout of the level is this:

In the case, I'd suggested you to use Odus and use his power to hit the two Raspberry Twister Cakes (focus on the upper one first) .

The Raspberry Twister Cakes are these one:

If you do that, those cakes will explode and hit everything on the boardย and clean the layout of this level faster so you will have and few moves left to spread the jam easier.

Good luck and I hope I helped you!~

And if you need something else, then ask me!

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Regulus,

On top of the great tips given by @Sofia1992 , I would like to add that the strategy to complete this level is quickly destroy the blockers in the bottom left corner. There are two reasons for that: 1) You want to free up the red jelly so they can spread to other squares as soon as possible. 2) It will free up space so making Stripped candy would be much easier. Furthermore, you would notice that the blockers surrounding the Raspberry Twister Cake on the bottom right require less hit to be destroyed. Therefore, the bottom right Raspberry Twister Cake would be your first target.

Also, please take advantage of the Daily Quest to earn stickers for timed boosters. The Timed Boosters (Charge, Coloring Candy and Fish) are great help to overcome a difficult level. Good Luck!

• Regulus
    Regulus Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Thanks to all of you ! You're very kind. I don't read any more the tutorials, since their advice is the same for all the levels ! It's definitely not the case in your answers ! Thanks again.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Regulus ๐Ÿ‘‹

Happy to hear that you found the tips useful! Have you managed to pass the level since then?

Let us know ๐Ÿ’

• tasharagland
    tasharagland Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Something is wrong with level 593. The cherry in the top corner does not come down. It is stuck there. No way to pass the level. What is going on!!!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

@tasharagland welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Friends. There are no cherries in our game. What exactly is your problem and how

• tasharagland
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I am playing candy crush saga. On level 593 there is a cherry that is stuck (cannot be moved) in the game which makes the game unbeatable. I am new to the forum and thought I was posting for candy crush saga ๐Ÿ˜

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

@tasharagland Level 593 in Candy Crush has been reported and should be fixed. The current sand can be found here (follow the green font):ย  level-593-cherry-stuck

• tasharagland
    Options

Thank you again but the issue is not fixed. That is why I got on the forum yesterday. How can I report it to the correct place?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?