πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I accepted the new terms and conditions and was reset to Level 1.

Options
JohnODea
JohnODea Posts: 2 Newbie

I do not have a king account or link my account to Facebook. Is there a way to get me back to the level I was at?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,920 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @JohnODea Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

No need to worry! I am sure you must have logged out of the game and because of that, you were automatically brought to level # 1, thinking that you are a new user.

King team brought in this change for the players' convenience -- now, more than one player can play on a single device (or a single player on multiple accounts), just by logging out from one account and logging into another.

All you have to do is to make sure that you are logged into the game. If you go to your "Profile", you will be able to check that. If it says "player" and a random picture is displayed, you are not logged into the game.

If it is staying your name, and your picture is being displayed, and you are at level # 1, please post back and let me know.

You can post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

• JohnODea
    JohnODea Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did not have a king account prior to losing my place. I have set an account up now but am still at level 1. I know I was at a level in excess of 1100 but would be okay with my level being reset to 1000.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Oh! Sorry about that dear @JohnODea!

Which device are you using to play the game?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @JohnODea

Can you tell me which game you have lost the level progress?

Since you have not saved your game till now, you will have to contact the "Player Support" team, and here is the link ---> Getting my Level Progress Back in the game

Click on the above link (in Green letters), and scroll down all the way to the part where you see "Didn't save the game, is it too late" ---> Then, follow the steps suggested there and then click on "here" which is in Green letters (wherever you see Green letters, you will be directed to a helpful link).

NOTE: Only one thing you have to remember is that, the Support Team will not be able to give your old scores back. They can restore all those 1000+ levels with only 2 stars, hope it is OK for you!

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Hope everything works out and you will get your level progress back in your game.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

HiΒ @JohnODea, hope you had a lovely weekend πŸ€—

Have you been able to get your game progress back?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?