1. For Puffler levels, get rid of the frosting in the hardest
to reach areas (e.g. corners) because you don’t want them hiding out
there. Remember that Pufflers only move
around in areas with a lot of frosting so try to block the route, if possible. It’s also a good idea to break the frosting randomly across
the entire board to find out where they are hiding. By doing this it will give you a better idea on
where to concentrate on clearing the frosting.
2. This totally surprised me when I found it online. Stun
the Queen! Please confirm this for me @QueenB, because I read just now that
by creating a match that results in a special candy will stun her. It
doesn’t even matter what special candy it is (striped, candy bombs, color
bombs, etc.). It said that it will stun
her for a turn. She won’t move for a
turn. I never paid attention to that so
please confirm with the studio that this is true.
3. For the jelly levels, focus on making matches that already have your jelly. If you make a match has both your jelly and
her jelly, it will be your jelly that will spread. So the best advise is to always make matches
with your jelly.
4. Some levels will have more than one screen, so when the level loads pay attention to see how many boards you will have to clear. I am so stuck on a level 1236 which is more than one screen. It is labeled Super Hard but I think it needs to be changed to Impossible Hard!
5. The circular counter at the
top of the screen also keeps track of what percentage of the level you’ve cleared.
@Elsa, they're called black candies in the game, but they certainly don't look black!😂 I'm pretty sure that's how it works. I'll have to check myself on that later.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!